Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Where can i find record needles in memphis?
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 3:54 am | Edited by: dag

Hey guys, I was rearanging my stereo stuff and dumped my record player and f-up'd my needle. Last time i bought a needle was at Pop Tunes-and they had a pretty good selection, but that was almost half a decade ago-when they were uh, still around. So anybody know the best place to get cartridges and what not?

please note i need RECORD NEEDLES, i know which train tracks in memphis to cross to get other needles. thanks.
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 3:32 pm

Sound Service Co
638 S Highland St
Memphis, TN 38111-4356
(901) 327-1400
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 4:24 pm

Think sound service is gone... unfortunately... that's where we always used to send people for needles and turntable fixin...

If anyone knows of another place please send it along...
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 4:49 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

Matthew--where you at? He hipped me to an online service that overnights them for CHEAP. And they have great selects. I am at work and don't have my info from them.
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 4:50 pm

Try Musical Instrument Service at 833 South Highland
327-0964

Call first....last time I was in they had lots
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 4:51 pm

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 5:44 pm

^^Golightly's got it.
needledoctor;s done me right a coupla times.
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 7:41 pm

Dang, Zac.....you boys have been MIA on the 'bored'.
Glad to see you're still alive.
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:01 pm

Mr Wikki Wikki luvs the Needledoctor
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:51 pm

There used to be a place over by the old Dyers hamburger shop I used to go to. Whats the name of that street?
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 9:56 pm

thanks eveybody. didn't think of music inst service. will try there first and then the doc. thanks again
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 11:25 pm

Guitar Center's got your Ortofons.
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 4:19 pm

We are alive - eric's on vacation - back friday. I'm still working on my juggling act...
Posted: Apr 6, 2006 6:35 pm

what about turntables. i need something simple and cheap but reliable. anywhere in town, or on the internet?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®