Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / growing trend DOGS @ THE PARK
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 1:44 am

What the fuck???
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 3:08 am

What gives? I thought the park has always been for the gays.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 3:09 am

Leave your dogs at home! All the smells and sounds will drive them to an early grave.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 3:30 am

that's right just another breeding ground for illegitimate pups raised without the proper direction. oh go ahead and mark your territory wherever you little hooligan.it's time to put a stop to this mayhem we must exterminate all the puppies conceived in the confines of overton park.SAY IT TOGETHER 1234 OVERTON PUPPIES WILL BE NO MORE
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 3:59 am

call it a mercy killing because the majority of the time based upon the the likelihood of most parks and there care takers, the place is usually crawling with hookworms and pestilence.come to think of it i beg you be good to your dog put em out of it's misery or buy it an oxygen tank when you venture out with it.you owe it to yourself and your appendage.
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 2:00 pm

I still feel the sting of having some untethered mutt attack my 3 stage bomb pop @ Earth Day circa 1993. I choked my pain back then with a Hostess Sno-Ball (aka silicone breast implant) @ the time but still mutter incoherently at the faint echoed trails of Mr. Softee's truck jingle.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®