Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 4:20 pm

Come on now, like mike miller says, "my boy is an animal!"

making the superstars look silly. not fouling out in 2 minutes. getting it done.

LOVE THAT JAKE!
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 4:31 pm

Another double double for our next Mayor! Won't someone buy him an in & out franchise?
Posted: Mar 21, 2006 4:25 am

Posted: Mar 21, 2006 6:15 pm

thank you, power rankings.

What is up with Jake? Playing Georgian possum?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 3:24 am

THE MAN WHO CONNED ERIC O.

Hellenic hooper's hidden history- Lies, corruption, and Baklava

Big jake was created by the kgb and the Federation of International basketball associations.
Iakovos Tsakalidis real name was "Alexej Ledkov", born in Russia (and not in Georgia), he's absolutely Russian without a drop of Hellenic blood.
FIBA with the courtesy of the Russian Basketball Federation (corrupted?) took him to Georgia, where they could find the passport of this "Tsakalov", someone who really had Greek roots, and bought it. At this moment, considering the level of corruption in the former Soviet Republics, it has been very easy to delete Alexej Ledkov creating this Jakob Tsakalov, who became Iakovos Tsakalidis when he went in Greece. he was born in 1977 not 1979. he lied about his age so he would be more attractive to nba teams and to become eligible for the greece olympic team.
This sounds like a killer arnold schwarzenegger/ sandra bullock movie.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:40 am

Who cares where he came from? He scored 2 points tonight & he's gonna consolidate the city! Strong like Bull!
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:58 am

Thanks, circuit city. Is that for real? I had heard he was Greek, and his name sounds like it, but then I started hearing he was from Georgia. I don't understand why he'd do that. Is it just because Greece has a decent international team, and Russia/"the unified team" doesn't?
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 6:49 am

chris vernon has become a little less annoying these days. eat that pie chris. go jake go
Posted: Mar 24, 2006 11:14 pm

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®