Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / I need suggestions on a house(apt) cleaner
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 8:35 pm

I need someone to clean my place. I have never hired anyone before so I am counting on some empirical wisdom. I dont know what to charge or if it would be a bidding situation. I would rather hire someone on goner so suggestions.
Mostly beer cans and old newspapers. A little scrubbing in the kitchen.I'm not lazy just not motivated.
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 8:38 pm

two chick and a broom hired some goners
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 8:40 pm | Edited by: eric o

yeah yeah... good peeps!
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 8:45 pm

just find the site?
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 8:50 pm

2 Chicks and A Broom
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 278-7501

it is over on cooper just north of young
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 10:04 pm

my friend Sarah works there...
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 3:39 am | Edited by: Windy

I need cash. I almost went to the titty bar to put in an application today. I'd rather clean your house. email me through the board.
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 3:40 am

I'm friends with the owner, Candace - they are very environmentally friendly! And they have a myspace!

http://www.myspace.com/tcbmemphis

Jason Sims' gf/live-in, Lorin, works for them...
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:13 am

I'm going to still use it but I got motivated and did it myself which makes me feel a lot less like a lazy prick
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 6:49 pm

dammit.
Posted: Mar 19, 2006 7:56 pm

O.k. we will compromise. You can clean my house naked.
Posted: Mar 19, 2006 10:10 pm

. O.k. we will compromise. You can clean my house naked.

were we negotiating?
Posted: Mar 20, 2006 8:18 pm

We are now.
anyway, i find that clean my house naked always seems to work out better than cook for me naked.
Posted: Mar 21, 2006 2:15 am

dag, thats so true. I really dug this chick but one morning I woke up to my second favorite smell, bacon; and found her cooking me breakfast in the nude. I had to split. I was so hungry too. There is something about a naked women frying bacon that makes me uneasy.
Posted: Mar 21, 2006 7:07 am

naked women frying bacon that makes me uneasy

yeah. tell me about it.
ironing nude is no good either.

dag, ...ah, nevermind.
Posted: Mar 21, 2006 3:43 pm

What?...left me hanging, this thread could've evolved into a scorching game of the dozens/super feud, or as i predict, a clean house and dirty mind for me. (dag twirls moustache, interlaces fingers, and laughs maniacally. dag stops to think that refering to himself in the third person might make him seem dorky- dag might hafta rethink the whole top hat, cape, and cane as well. )

Actually my house is getting pretty clean as i am gonna sell it at some point this year or next. just got apraised for 50K more than i owe- thank you east memphis housing market. However, my backyard is covered with oak leaves- i really hate yard work and am always putting it off. I bet i can't afford naked leaf removal, but i am willing to entertain estimates and/or look at some pamphlets. Windy? Girls? hello? is this thing on? where did everybody go? (crickets)
Posted: Mar 21, 2006 4:51 pm

Ill be honest...my wife got a gift certificate for 2 Chicks and was looking forward to using it. I think it was for two cleanings...I know the second one was great and worked out fine, but the first one was two attitude totin dudes that were hours late (which dosent go over real well with a newborn in the house). They did an awful job and had eat shit and die looks on their faces the whole time. So, its hit or miss with the old 2 Chicks.
Posted: Mar 21, 2006 5:10 pm

They did an awful job and had eat shit and die looks on their faces the whole time.
two chick and a broom hired some goners

i'll quote myself
Posted: Mar 21, 2006 5:54 pm

Yep....well dont think they are Goners, but nevertheless they were dickheads and arent doing 2Chicks and A Broom any justice!!
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 12:52 am

I worked at a place that had two chicks people(luke and katie) come in and clean a couple times a month. they did an excellent job and were pretty cool to shoot the shit with at a boring job. I see 'em sometimes at tuesday trivia at the p@h. i hear 2chicks pays a living wage and are a real decent place to work for, nothing but good things to say about that.

also tagged along(i.e. crashed) to a party thrown by the owner Candace and in the words Martin Landau as Bela Lugosi "i tink shees ah honey"
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 1:49 am

crickets)

right.
so, I can see there is an untapped market for nude house cleaners in the memphis area. Jackstnads where are your investors now?

Dag, topless is the most you'll get in the nude housecleaning department. I just can't picture myself scrubbing out a commode nekkid as a jaybird.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 1:52 am

when 2 chix first started we used to get the 10pm "wanna clean my hotel room" calls. i think people know we are legit and keep our clothes on. or i hope we do.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 1:52 am

a few of us are goners, dawg.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 2:09 am

those chicks were definitely reprimanded after that situation. rest assured.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 2:23 am

Well, I know Sarah keeps her clothes on! And she loves working there...
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 3:39 pm

I am sure Luke and Katie do too.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 6:22 pm

i bet jay would do it naked, and he would probably put the feather duster up his ass if that's what you needed.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 6:29 pm

Katie kept her clothes on. no matter what i offered. Luke on the other hand...

Topless!!! I'll take it. if i knew whatcha looked like i'm sure I could take care of picturing naked toilet scrubbing,(dag thinks "Soon...soon..." more maniacal laughter-( cut to two weeks later- dag in a wifebeater, Windy with dreads, cruising my'68 g.to. , three-six mafia on the radio.)

actually I think i'm gonna hafta bow out of my role on this thread as Capt. Pervy, as yeah, pervy stuff is funny, but i just feel fucking creepy typing it, as it isn't me. All in jest and all that stuff.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®