Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Who is having an "Oscar Party"?
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 10:53 pm

We are! Ryan says he doesn't care, but I just went out and bought some kinda new triple cream brie I have never tried, some Cotswold, lots of crackers, wine, vodka, these amazing olives called "Austrailian Blood Olives"...got a couple of peeps coming by. It is sure hard out here for a pimp.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 10:57 pm

I might watch the opening monologue since it's jon stewart, but after that.... fuck it! I'm pretty sure I haven't seen a single movie that got nominated.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 11:05 pm

I saw Munich and Capote. I always love mocking the celebs as I drink and eat hors d'oeuvres.
Posted: Mar 5, 2006 11:30 pm

Aww...fiery. I'm so jealous.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 2:26 am

I just checked it. Has Scott Bomar won anything yet? What the hell was that attacking Theron's shoulder? If weird, black blobs were parrots, she'd be a pirate.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 3:25 am

THEY WON!! It's Hard out Here for a Pimp!! Last words they said while walking off were "MEMPHIS TENNESSEE!"

Yeah, Charlize has gone in for the blob stuff the whole award season.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 3:28 am

Dude, that was great. Seriously.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 3:41 am

Man, I want a transcript for that acceptance speech. Can you imagine what it was like backstage after that? Crazy.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 3:54 am

yessss! that was fucking AWESOME! I was on the phone with Chris and I think I broke his eardrums screaming! and LeMissa, to answer yr email, I'm watching at home -- got the flu this weekend, baaaad. better now but not well enough to mingle.

Crunchy Black,
Frayser Boy,
DJ Paul,
Juicy J,
I LOVE YOU!!!
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 4:23 am

Crash?
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 4:30 am

Oh, honey, I'm sorry you're under the weather. Hope you feel better soon.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 4:33 am

"they sure did represent the M-town - gotta give em props for that," my hubby as he was turning off the t.v.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 4:35 am

Where the hell is Fiery?
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 5:09 am

licking the brie residue off a dish, probably
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 5:23 am

RIGHT HERE BAYBEEEEEES!!!!!

How did you know, Martel? My friend Tanya fucked up and brought ALMOND FLAVORED CHAMPAGNE too. I am going to be sick.

We all did a game, guessing winners preshow and imagine the shit I got for choosing Three Six...I was drunk as hell by the time they annouced it and pumping my fists and screaming like a fool! Everyone else loved the fact that they were nominated but STUNNED they won. I stood beside 'em! That was so excellent. Someone does need to transcribe the acceptance speech tho. And Shug or Tarajj..damn, she blew me away on that ending. NICE!!!!

I am now going back to my bed on a nice hors d'oeuvres and screwdriver high. Afterparty me right, North Memphis boys!
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 6:31 am

yeah I was glad I wasn't at the Plumley's party, bc I would've woken up the baby for sure!
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 6:01 am

i got my cocked sucked once when the oscars were on in the late afternoon on a Monday and vied for viewers with the final 4..
thing was she wanted the oscars and I wanted basketball, so she compromsied and licked my shaft..it made me laugh what with all that self congradulatory speech making
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®