Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Juicy J on the news
Posted: Feb 23, 2006 11:28 pm

Just saw on 13(?) Koopsta's trial delayed. Jump to Juicy J. When asked about his former group member's plight. J laughingly said, "I ain't got nothing to do with that. I'm going to the Oscars!"
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 12:09 am

zing!

boo-yah!

and...

oh, snap!
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 12:25 am

It was pretty funny, contrasting dookie chains with chains of imprisonment. They say he robbed a handicapped rapper for $7000. A (gasp) honky handicrapper.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 1:36 am

We saw the Poppin My Collar video and I swear Project Pat has on a white Burger King tee.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 2:44 am

I can't wait to see dat 3 six mafia on the fuckin' stage at the Oscars.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 7:37 pm

Triple Sizzz on TV 5 news years back after Biggie's death...

TV5 reporter-"how do you guys fit in to this East-vs-West rap violence??"
3-6 member(amongst other members)-"that's East West beef. We ain't in dat. We Souf! We Souf!"

.contrasting dookie chains with chains of imprisonment.
Jack Stands, argumentative essay titles abound.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 8:01 pm

I know I have mentioned this here ad nauseum but who recalls the Skinny Pimp criminal vs. King Skinny Pimp and King Skinny Pimp doing the press conference on WMC-5 and WDIA protesting that he was indeed not the criminal mane they were looking for.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 3:24 pm

It made PAGE SIX today!
so you don't have to register:
GIFT RAPPED

TALK about culture shock.
Three 6 Mafia, the crunk rappers behind the Oscar-nominated "Hustle & Flow" song, "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp," went from their natural habitat - the rap scene in Memphis - to the Academy Awards nominee luncheon in Los Angeles posthaste. "I was thinking, 'What am I doing here?' " Mafia member Jordan Houston told Oscar blogger Kris Tapley. "You're used to sitting in the studio with a bunch of guys drinking beer and smelling like something they shouldn't . . . then you pull a switcheroo and you're in a room with Steven Spielberg and Reese Witherspoon." He added, "She's sexy, man."
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 4:19 pm

Classic. He says just the right stuff. They will be all over them Oscar night.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®