Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Who has a used Ping Pong Tablr for sell?
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 6:02 am

I checked Watsons not paying that much and too lazy to yard sale it. I miss table Tennis. I also need worthy contenders.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 3:52 pm

just took a look around myself. i can't believe how much a new ping pong table costs. like $400!!!
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 4:01 pm

i just drove past one on the side of the road, east parkway south of central... looks new but support stuff trashed. the table didn't look too bad, but i think it's been snowed on... swing by with a pick up and you might be able to salvage it.

i got one for xmas, still clearing room for the official ping pong playing area. them things are big!
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 4:15 pm

Who got you a ping pong table? Family? What a wild gift!
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 12:59 am

Carol told me she had one for sale.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 4:18 am

The last film I worked on, the director told the producer to tell me to get a ping pong table for the office. The producer didn't want to spend any money, so he told me not to spend over $200.

I found one on sale at wal-mart and had some PA's go pick it up and then come back and put it together.

The table was in 4 peices, so it had a seam straight down the middle...

When the director saw the table he said that it was worthless (without ever even trying it out) and made them the PA's take it apart, pack it back in the box and return it to Wal-mart.

There was almost an effing mutiny that day.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 7:56 am

Ping Pong Tourny...I feel it. The weather is only going to get better.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®