Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Hudson and Saleeby
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 9:11 pm

http://www.hudson-saleeby.com/ My mother used to drag me to Willie Moffats, Cockeyed Camel or Hastings place when my babysitter was locked up( she attended Craigmont when Craigmont was nothing but metal heads in knee high moccasins) so I remember these fags but havent heard from them in awhile. What happen? Who cares?
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 9:21 pm

YES!!!! My mom would go see these fools in the late 70's at Cockeyed Camel. She had an apartment in the Westminster Townhomes across from Kirby Woods Mall. A pretty safe drive for her and her fellow drunken law student pals.
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 9:24 pm

aaaahhhhh.......kneehigh moccasins. i'll take a mullet and a rat-tail with my moccasins please.
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 9:25 pm

I thought a tiger ate one of 'em or something......
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 9:35 pm

I'm happy to report to all fans of spray tans and white zin that H&S are still rocking the scene, but it's the non-profit black tie circuit these days.
They are frequent performers at events such as:

Alzheimer's Gala - A Night to Remember (seriously)
Paw Prints - the humane society's party at the Pier
The Arthritis Gala (yes, there IS dancing, stilted, but still dancing)
and last but not least
The Liver Gala (where there's an open bar)

They even had a merch table one time. Awwww. They were sweet.
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 11:43 pm

they formed a new band called jif. they have a myspace. every wednesday they eat at piccadilly. they live in bartlett and like cici's pizza. hudson likes shake but saleeby likes malts.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 12:32 am

I bought a couple of old Phaser pedals off of one of them.
I guess the Billy Joel, Styx phased Fender Rhodes thing wasn't doing it for them anymore.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 3:26 am

Please if you do nothing else in your life ever, just watch the 10 minute clip. Next fest of any kind they need to be invited. Fucking brilliant.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®