Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Enthralling... Jareds Journal. GO TIGERS
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 7:21 am

Posted: Feb 5, 2006 7:25 am

They now recruit the white guys to answer the emails.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 1:45 pm

Where's the rest of it? That entry was from 1/19.
Guess no one wanted to ask the white boy any serious basketball questions!
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 6:27 pm

Oh god. Maybe I am particularly sensitive today, but that just makes me wanna cry! Look at his PICTURE! Jesus.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 6:36 pm

So, we almost lost to Rice?

How did that happen?

Anyway, I hate those bitches for the "cry-baby" chant.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 7:46 pm

They used the "BULLSHIT" chant too!
What happened was that the boys were doing a bunch of standing around. Just standing around. I really think that the small gym atmosphere got to them. They also shot a ton of ill-advised 3s. So what else is new, right? It seemed particularly bad last night, though.
Shawne Williams had a terrible game.

Kareen Cooper was back in uniform, but I don't think he played. They got a week off. Hope they spend it diagramming some PLAYS!
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 8:03 pm

Yeah, they needed to have scheduled Louisville in the middle of this new weakass Conference USA schedule. Ryan suggested that this AM--it isn't preparing them for the tourney. We played all our rough and tumble teams months ago. Now we are getting challenged by the likes of Rice. I know it would be risking a loss to schedule a difficult team right about now, but they have to be ready to get past the first round.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 9:15 pm

You know Louisville is no longer in the conference, right? There was Memphis talk of wanting to play them anyway, cause of the rivalry and all, but the Louisville pusses said, "No way! Not now! Not ever!"

I swear, last night it looked like Kareem had been sharing the wealth.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 10:31 pm

Yeah, it just would have been good. They could just put anyone of that strength in the middle of the conference schedule (like a Missouri , Iowa etc). You would be risking a loss, but they really need the challenge.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 11:23 pm

actually louisville isn't very good this year, they just barely beat notre dame on a lucky three yesterday to get to 3-7 in the big east. probably won't make the tourney.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 1:25 am

Still. Would have been more of a challenge, truly, than Rice. They would have gone into the game more heads up and had to work through an entire game with either Louisville or Notre Dame. Louisville on a bad day still has more talented players and better coaching that Rice.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®