Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / happy birthday fierydrunk
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 1:57 am

she's indisposed at the moment but i'm about to take 'ol girl out for a fancy seafood dinner followed by many drinks. our plush hotel room at the ace in seattle is big pimpin. straight flossin' tommorow it's IKEA for our yuppie asses. happy birthday kristin.
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 1:59 am

right now were chillin in our robes, sippin bubbly and watchin "sharky's machine." it don't get much better than this.
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 2:24 am

Happy birthday, FD!!!! Sounds like your in good hands.
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 2:49 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FIERY!!!!

Now, get off the internet. At least until tomorrow....
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 2:53 am

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaY!HA
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 10:58 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FIERY!!!!

Ditto, Fo-Shizzle!
XOXO!
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 9:27 pm

yeah yeah enjoy that fish flingin city!
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 10:33 pm

happy birthday, lady. :)
Posted: Jan 29, 2006 6:12 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRISTIN!!!
Posted: Jan 29, 2006 5:49 pm

Thank you, thanks.

Trip report:

Ace Hotel is ace--describes itself as "hipster" and it is, but when done that well, what the fuck is wrong with that? Will be back.

Lipstick Traces store: Also fantastic. I'd love to have the same sort of shop in mem. They had Grey Ant clothes, but the sale had sold all the sizes that weren't 2 & 4. I bought cool earrings and a fancy candle.

The coffee shop next door to LT: Great shots of espresso, nice staff.

Flying Fish restaurant: Great calamari, good ahi poke, bad seafood pasta (was sick all night) and TERRIBLE service by the management who moved us mid-meal with promises of a comped cocktail...and did not come through. Someone will be getting a curt note...and I never do that shit.

Etta's Brunch: Can you say "Marriott Hotel Brunch"? Starbucks burnt coffee. Huevos rancheros with dry flour tortillas. Gelatinous "chipotle hollandaise" on the eggs benedict. There was real dungeoness crab on that so that was good. Muy overated. Maybe the dinner is better.

IKEA: Hilarious. We attacked and conquered that crazy place. Didn't have to pay sales tax cos we're from Oregon (love that). Got tons & tons of good and needed stuff for the home for just over $500.
Posted: Jan 30, 2006 6:14 pm

glad you had a good one, Kristin --
and I am jealous of that Ikea run!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®