Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Great Breakfast Diner location in Cooper-Young!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 1:14 am

ex-Blueprint Specialties place turned into crafty DYLAN BLUE and is out of bizness after a few months... small but would make a SHARP little MIKE'S style diner deali-o... no beehives, please unless they come pre-job application & attached to someone over 50. actually, no one under 50 allowed to work there. i'm dreamin.

pleese?
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:54 am

That sounds like a little slice of heaven.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:54 am | Edited by: lemissa

No, really, someone should do that soon, very soon.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 4:00 pm

Wish we could help out on that one--maybe someone will try it, fail and then we'll show up.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 4:25 pm

Dear Memphis Venture Capitalists:

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, want to open up a coffee roasting facility. This location will do nicely.

e-mail me!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 4:49 pm

Jack, you need to be more serious and get your ass down to wherever the real movers and shakers are...wherever that is. Who is doling out small business loans? I bet you'll need a lot for a roaster though...someone has got to be willing to pony up.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 4:49 pm

that'd work!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 6:02 pm

be more serious
Would you believe I really do have a business proposal and all that (well, almost all of it) done?
Owning the shop scares the hell out of me, but it's really what I want to do. Well, if dtrain can do it in the big city....
wait... maybe a bad example... hee-haw?
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 6:05 pm

You can do it Jack! You can do it!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 6:20 pm

This needs to happen badly. JS, you da man.
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 6:34 pm

You are my motivation. If some of these fools out here can open up shops, YOU can do it! That is what I tell myself, anyway! DO IT!!!!
Posted: Jan 20, 2006 7:24 pm

Burger King sells great coffee! You should open a Burger King franchise instead! You can DO IT!!!!
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 8:31 pm

There are some good small business loans and even some pretty good grants in Memphis right now, especially if you aren't white or male.

If you are, you should get a partner who isn't.
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 8:56 pm

Start Something Great In Memphis!
Posted: Jan 27, 2006 2:08 am

especially if you aren't white or male.

Could I just be like Ophelia Ford and "identify" as black?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®