Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Chauncy Billups owns us
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 4:23 am

3 years running.
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 6:35 am

its true...
but screw it...Pau has a beard and hes playing like a man finally.

the pistons do look ready to go for it again though.
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 3:48 pm

Best quote about the game - Fratello to the head ref: "You're having a nightmare Timmy, a NIGHTMARE!"

or something like that.

Or Rasheed saying he fouled more in the overtimes (when he already had 5 fouls) than all of regulation.

we were getting screwed left and right.

Grizz are all heart. Fuck those pistons.
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 4:28 pm

WHOA! Like the Stones don't have HEART?!?!?!? C'mon gang.
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 5:45 pm

uh, last year i believe grizz beat detroit 4 times?
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 6:17 pm

It ain't just us - he's killing the whole league. How the f&#@ is this guy not an All-Star?

Great freakin' game though. If only it was like that every night - the NBA might have something...
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 6:20 pm

sorry, only twice... in a row.
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 6:20 pm

yeah, with chauncey & rip out there, they're gonna make some shots.
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 6:22 pm

Chauncey is unflappable.

Um, who is going to the Tigers-Gonzaga game, huh, huh? Go Tigers but enjoy that Morrisson kid!!!!
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 8:57 pm

FUCK the refs. What a fuckin' joke. Yet another reason why the NBA is an inferior product to college hoops. Billups is no doubt a great player, but it's easy for a great player to "own" a team when they are allowed to push off the defender (that's a called a foul) and create an easy uncontested jump shot in the last seconds of a game. That fucker was laughing after he shot it because he knew he got away with it.
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 9:07 pm

And yeah, I go to every fuckin' Tigers game. It's cheaper, more fun, and it's not as much of a corporate/trust-fund kid's social hour like most of the lower level of the Grizz games. Morrison's great. We need to guard him like Carney did Re-dick in th 2nd half of the Duke game. I just hope the officials don't take cues from the officials from the Grizz game last night, or else Morrison will get every call.
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 9:33 pm

Morrison is going to be F-U-N to watch--they show a lot of the Gonzaga games here and it is like watching a hoops robot. He looks so damn awkward, but he has incredible smarts and skills.

But I am a Tiger fan first and foremost, so get that bitch! Carney will have his work cut out for him, who can help out D-ing up like that?
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 11:46 pm | Edited by: Mark Rochambeaux

I'll be at the Gonzfaga game, too. All my bosses are from Spokane and are Zags fans, so the Tigers better represent on their ass.

Morrison is a man-child. I love his little puberty mustache, too.
Posted: Dec 20, 2005 11:52 pm

OH yeah! That mustache is half the charm. The other half is a combo of his really bad hunchback and the non-ironic sporting of striped tube socks.
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 2:40 am

chauncey is the shit.
this is the year for Mr. Big Shot to be the stealth MVP.
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 5:03 pm

how did it take me so long to see this?!! Chauncey beat you punks twice baby!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®