Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Channel 5 Wrestling
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 5:57 am

Coco B Ware w/transvestite outside of J Wags (daytime), Lawler getting caught giving his "French Maid" how to do a pile driver with her head below his beltline, Lawler reading Chris Davis' Memphis Flyer Fly On The Wall piece about wrestling... truly inspired insane/retarded low-budget tv like you never see.
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 7:27 am

i remember seeing this kinda stuff on tv when i would come down here to visit my dad for the summer when i was younger. they didn't have anything that cool on tv in indiana. heheheh. i was totally amused.
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 7:28 am

MOON DOGS!!!!
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 8:39 pm

I saw that shit too..is one of the dark curly haired chicks his new girlfriend or something?? If so, who is the other girl (not the french maid). Last week, they were tormenting some young guy with down syndrome about putting up some Xmas Lights and then Jerry was holding the ladder on the front of the house while the french maid was hanging lights all the while lookin up her skirt. He got busted.
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 11:03 pm

he has a new show?~!?!?!? i haven't paid much attention to the tv lately. holy hell. hahah.
Posted: Dec 1, 2005 12:31 pm

Saw Lawler at the airport when we last hit Memphis, he came thru the gate just ahead of our pals Yan & Steph ... I said to Yan, "Shit, do you know who was on your flight?" He said, "Yeah, Thierry Henri (or some such soccer cock-knocker) ..." I sez, "Jerry fuckin' Lawler, man!" Yan sez, "Who he?"

The wrasslin' stuff on memphis teevee is truly fine, oh, yus! Been nowt like it over here since the 1970s, when primetime Saturday lunchtime was shitty English fall-takers grappling at some town hall out in the sticks ... Any Engerlish Goners remember Kent Walton - "Greetings, grapple fans!" For an Engerlish perspective on wrasslin', especially the awesome Kendo Nagasaki, check out Simon Garfield's book, The Wrestling!

BTW, I've got copies of Lawler's version of Cadillac Man, and Sputnik Monroe's 45, are there any other Memphis wrasslin'n'roll rekkids worth nabbing?
Posted: Dec 1, 2005 7:01 pm

Get Jimmy Hart and the First Family's "We Hate School" 7 inch. It's awesome. Also "Ballad of Handsome Jimmy." Hart single was at Shangrila at one time.
Posted: Dec 4, 2005 1:56 am

Is Lance Russell still alive? Lance rules. I loved the interviews before the wrestling match, great comedy, and old Lance would get so easily flustered and annoyed by the antics of the heels, he even got "beat up" a few times (Dave Brown never did).

How old are these guys? I saw Coco when I was a kid 25 years ago. Is Jerry wrestling anymore? My mother is a member of a singing club, and they were invited to Lawler's TV show, and she said that Mr. Lawler was a very nice, kind man. I have read his son is a complete tool however.

Senor
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®