Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Where's the Love?
Posted: Nov 17, 2005 9:19 pm

Grizz best start ever...Eddie "Cookin'" Jones on fire...Pow playing with authority...Miller's slump over...Shane being Shane. No whiny jwills or bonzais. Fix those halftime shows & we got a team. Any good grizz bloggs out there?...this one seems to be infrequent...http://www.hoopsworld.com/MEMPHIS.shtml
Posted: Nov 17, 2005 9:22 pm

I have heard nothing but great things about your team this year, esp. after last nights win. But, I cannot be caring about pro right now...college hoops are going to be really really great this season!!!!
Posted: Nov 17, 2005 9:58 pm

Agreed Sherman!
I was brought up in the school of not talking too much about the future of the season. I'm very superstitious. But the past games have really made me proud of the team!
Posted: Nov 17, 2005 10:48 pm

shhh...

Keep the beard, Pau.

Here's the secret to the Grizz's success.
Posted: Nov 17, 2005 10:49 pm

SOCKS AND REC SPECS!!!
Posted: Nov 17, 2005 10:51 pm

How is Damon doing? I never thought I would say this, as he was such a disappointment on the Blazers, but I hope he is doing well.
Posted: Nov 17, 2005 10:57 pm

Alright. He was the leading scorer against the Suns last night.
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 4:10 pm

grizz look good, i like our rooks. i like damon. i like actually having someone (e jones) who can hit an open jump shot down the line. i like pau going to the basket every chance he can and not doing his slow-down backdown move.

i love michael cage calling pau "paul" and damon "damien," too. THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 4:18 pm

I hope the hot shooting keeps up. We would have gotten drilled the other night if Damon didnt start hittin some shots...Marion and Nash are money from the outside! Much more of a team this year for sure mnus the knuckleheads. I did trip of of Bonzi's comment on Fratello being a "little Napoleon" though...shits funny...I can see it.
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 2:16 pm

Posted: Nov 29, 2005 4:44 am

yeah, holy cow. 4?
Posted: Dec 4, 2005 8:05 pm

3rd best record in the NBA... steamrollering teams...

wha da fuh?
Posted: Dec 4, 2005 11:18 pm

Jake for mayor. If anyone can consolidate this city, he can. No one can push him around.
Posted: Dec 5, 2005 12:15 am

not even MTUMBO!
Posted: Dec 5, 2005 2:46 pm

moving on up!
ranked 3rd on Espn's power rankings!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®