Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Grizz trail of destruction
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 9:23 am

94-69 over supersonics!

I missed the game, but nearly had a wreck when I heard the score.

Mary and I will be hosting for fans wanting to watch the Grizz- celtics game tonight.
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 4:16 pm

I forgot to mention the other day how impressive Pau looks. He is a different player! I think it is the beard. He looks frightening so he is playing like an aggressive beast. I think he is finally comfortable in his role and in the US/Memphis.
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 4:59 pm

Pau is destroying right now.

sonics didn't look so hot.
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 7:04 pm

Ugghhh.. Plans have changed... Mary and I got violently ill after eating at grill 83 yesterday. (Service sucks, food sucks, their credit card machine didn't work, and then in the middle of the night we both get ill. Don't go there).

We're not going to be able to do anything tonight...so maybe the next away game instead.
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 7:07 pm

Everyone meet at Grill 83 to watch the game?

What is Grill 83?
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 7:14 pm

Pau is truly grizzled. I dunno what to make of that game. I told Sherm before the game it was a "bellwether" game, because the Sonics have owned us the last few years, but gawd, they looked awful! Are we really that good? Sonics really miss Antonio Daniels - he destroys us...

Our defense looks great, though. I LOVE Shane and Eddie guarding the wings!
Doesn't seem like anybody's getting in the lane...
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 7:30 pm

What is Grill 83?

isn't that the place attached to the madison hotel? yikes. i've only had a drink there once. never eaten. i'll be sure not to now. heh.
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 8:51 pm

Sonics also lost their badazz coach, remember?
Posted: Nov 9, 2005 10:05 pm

yeah, mr burns doesn't seem to be doing the job.
Posted: Nov 10, 2005 9:18 am

Yes Grill 83 is the Madison joint. Horrendously overpriced; obviously geared toward the young NBA player/exec with an expense account. Seriously, Folk's Folly is probably a bargain compared to this place.

Sorry you got sick, Hemant -- that sucks! I had the black cod there, and it was very good, but probably cost the same as the one at Nobu in NY forfuxxake.
Posted: Nov 10, 2005 5:24 pm

yeah celtics win by one point, at home, and act like they won the world series or somethin.

good game grizz. ren, and everyone else, please make your free throws.
Posted: Nov 10, 2005 5:48 pm

Yes Grill 83 is the Madison joint. Horrendously overpriced; obviously geared toward the young NBA player/exec with an expense account.

And strong intestines, apparently.
Posted: Nov 12, 2005 1:49 pm

Grizz game was unbearable last night. Lets hope they're not sluggish again tonight against the Hawks. Mary and I are are going to be grilling out and cheering on the grizz if anyone wants to join us.
Posted: Nov 12, 2005 4:43 pm

That game was tragic! The only thing that made it bearable was a Shirley Burger.
Posted: Nov 12, 2005 4:57 pm

tried to watch the replay of the pistons game last night after our show, and was just to drunk to pull it off. man, basketball is hard to follow after 7 or 8 shots of whiskey. but the pistons continue to shine. eat our dust nba! can't wait to play the pacers, except for having to listen to all these idiots on t.v. with their "analysis". we need a whole new bunch of announcers. i'm in for rebellion! i say we take em by force! i got dibs on bill walton and tom tolbert's heads!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®