Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Goner Records / South Filthy LP
Posted: Oct 22, 2005 4:20 am

I knew I was gonna like this, but damn I'm REALLY liking it. What a cool fuckin' record.
Posted: Oct 26, 2005 5:44 pm

Yeah, I dig it more than the first one.
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 6:01 pm

Thanks a bunch, ya'all, I'm glad ya dug it. Licorice Tree Records will be putting it out on cd and it will have three live songs recorded in Karlsruhe, germany included. Check it out!!
Posted: Nov 20, 2005 12:10 am

Hey no problem. Yeah, just get that thing out there, the only problem is i tell people about it and then they don't know where to get it!

drink Bud-weiser everday & show the girls our peckers.... awesome.
Posted: Nov 23, 2005 9:34 am

walter daniels is the shit! He needs to play Memphis again soon! Somebody get this man a show!! Walter when are you available? you are a very busy man, I know, but Helen needs to come get us on our feet! Where has the craziness gone?? Let's PARTY when you get back from your european tour!!

usy man!!
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 4:49 am

Yeah, just get that thing out there, the only problem is i tell people about it and then they don't know where to get it!

That South Filthy CD gonna be everywhere come beginning of next year! it'll be carried by U.S. Distributors, so tell yer brahs to hit up their lokel yokel record store, and whammo! Their Whitetrashfilthydream comes true.

"I strained a muscle in my crap shootin hand, and my income tax is due." also pretty rad.
Posted: Dec 19, 2005 2:53 pm

UK tour in the offing, too! Yaay!
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 5:25 pm | Edited by: destroyer

"drink Bud-weiser everday & show the girls our peckers"

Hickoids?!?!
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 6:14 pm

Hickoids indeed! I believe that's from the song 'brand new way of livin' off the album WALTZ ACROSS DRESS TEXAS on Toxic Shock I believe. Great song.
Posted: May 10, 2006 3:55 am

Hey, anyone have the track listing for the vinyl LP. I burned a CD-R copy to upload to my Ipod but its not automatically pulling up the track names. The names are out of order on the LP sleeve and not on the actual record, and are different on the proper CD version (I think). Thanks in advance.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®