Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Goner Records / New Goner Cart RULES - use it!!
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 10:17 pm

everyone should order from Goner online! I put in an order last Thursday night and got my order Tuesday - and that was from Memphis to LA via media mail, hows that for service??

just for the record I got:
the one Clone Defects single that I was missing (Scissors Chop) ,
the What A Way to Die comp (Pleasure Seekers!!),
and for good fun the Brentwoods "Do the Bug" 45

thanks dudes!

-mike
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:03 pm

I'm mad at the damn (wonderfully-awesome) cart right now since it says Black Lips singles are SOLD OUT!

Grrr...I can't help the fact that I spaced for like .02 seconds and it was gone-gone.

My life is over. Please kill me.

Oh and to any boo-boo heads that bought more than one, you better miss me when I'm gone (eww...Imma poet and didn't know it!)
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:20 pm

they're in! search for black lips ... we got more! and cheaper!
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:28 pm

has anyone used the "review" feature yet? I want to read some reviews.
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:46 pm | Edited by: underthewires

hey WombRaider, so you used the ZEN CART huh? I am a PHP programmer too and anytime I have had to use a 3rd party shopping system I have used osCommerce. This client was asking me about the ZEN CART though - I heard that it was easier to change up the front end and shit...do you recommend it over osCommerce?
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 12:04 am

from the dumbo who updates and imports and all that side of things, i like it for most things. there's a few things that we would like to change but can't (or haven't figured out yet)... but overall it's all right. don't know the kind of hell that womb raider went through to get us up and running, but for our side, it's not so bad.
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 12:54 am

this is the first & only shopping cart I've set up... I can't remember what made me choose zencart over oscommerce ZenCart is based on the osCommerce source, so they're similar but I think ZenCart has some more features and is more customizable. frankly I don't know if it's any better or worse. setting it up was fairly easy and eric & zac seem to have gotten the hang of maintaining it, so we're good.
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 1:02 am

Man. Just used that somebitch and it werked like a charm, yo....that's A LOT easier than getting a money order, a stamp and mailing...cause I HATE fucking Paypal AND I stopped using checks seven years ago...

Awesome.
Thanks to all you boys.

And Eric --THANKS-- for the update above...sorry I whined about it without looking...I should actaully try that more often...

I'm gonna kill myself if someone doesn't buy me one of those tough-looking Magnum cars (black, please)!!
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 4:22 am

yeah these carts are simple and they work great \- nice job man
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 8:43 am

I agree with underthewires on the great Goner service, ordered last Wednesday, was sent out on Thursday and I got it on Monday. And that's all the way to London, UK too. Cart works like a charm.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®