Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Goner Records / 2015 NCAA MADNESS GARAGE TOURNEY TURKEY CHALLENGE IS ON!
Posted: Mar 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Get in on the March Madness with Goner Records for a chance to win Goner Goods and help feed Memphis' hungry!

1) Log in or create a profile at espn.com
at http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

Join the Goner Records group
Group Name: GONER NCAA MADNESS 2015
Password: ROCKROTRULE
(note - these are different from last year)

2) paypal $10 to gonermadness2015@gmail.com
(note: this email address is different from last year!!!)

Brackets and $$$ must be in and set before the games begin on Thursday, March 19, 2015. Nonfunded entries will be removed.

3) Make your picks, and good luck!

Winner gets a gift certificate to Goner for half of the amount of entries x 10- up to $150! The other half goes to the MID-SOUTH FOOD BANK to help feed the hungry.

->Enter up to 10 times, but no payment, no bracket. Unfunded entries will be deleted.

Get in and let's do it one more time again!

Go Tigers! Oh, wait...
Posted: Mar 17, 2015 7:50 pm

WOOO PIG!!!
Posted: Mar 18, 2015 6:29 pm

It is on! Did anybody catch that BYU vs Ole Miss game? Hopefully that game will set the pace for the rest of the Tourny. Rebels down 17 at half and come back to score 62 points in the 2nd half!! "Are you kiddin' me?!?!" BYU 90
Ole Miss 94 Wow!!
Posted: Mar 19, 2015 11:56 am

It's ON!
Posted: Mar 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Dayton is the visitor on their home court against Boise State that is 0-6 in tourny games. Dayton comes from behind by 9? points, with the home crowd blowin' the roof off, squeeks out a win!!
Dayton 56 Boise State 55

And today? UAB being the traditional spoiler that they are, takes out a 3rd seeded Iowa State. UAB 60 I St. 59

Another 14 seeded Georgia State takes out a 3rd seeded Baylor. GA St. 57 Baylor 56 CRAZINGS!!!!!!
What's next? Oh, how I love this game!
Posted: Mar 21, 2015 6:53 pm

Whew!! LOU gets a scare from UC Irvine. Cards' win by 2.

Zags get the win but North Dakota St. played their hearts out in the 2nd half; outscoring the Zags 46 to 43.

UK vs CINCY in LOU was MUGly. Looked like a 14 seed vs 16 seed. It got all chippy. Enough with the drama!! Play the game already!!! Make your shot!!! Those peeps paid good money for those seats. YUM! center? Is YUM even a word? Freedom Hall?????
My head is starting to feel like a basketball.
Posted: Mar 23, 2015 9:42 am

Wow, my Villanova upset championship bid was a little off.
Posted: Mar 23, 2015 11:51 am

Wolfpack!!! Bustin' brackets since '74 and '83!!
Posted: Mar 23, 2015 11:52 am

I am the dumbest - competing alone in the old 2012 Goner bracket group. And winning Dammit!
Posted: Mar 30, 2015 5:27 pm

I think my heart stopped a few times during that UK vs ND game. ND played really good. The Harrisons couldn't get their shots to drop. UK's last 2 free thows were HUGE!! But that last time-out called by ND was the real killer. I thought it was ill advised when they took it, there was still too much time on the clock. As good as they were playing, a time-out before those last 6 seconds, they probably would have gotten' it at least into OT.

LOU vs MSU
Really hard to describe how you miss so many shots in the 2nd half and still be in the game. Looked like LOU had the advantage for the OT with 2 MSU starters fouling out. MSU pulls out a win in OT. FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2015 11:10 am

congrats to the 6 folks who predicted Wisconsin / Duke in the final!

not a big Wisconsin fan - but for the love of god - BEAT DUKE!!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2015 6:49 pm

Oh, great. We ended up with Badger Puke for the big dance. BORING!!!!
It took UK 15 minutes to get that 1st OFF rebound. At the 60 pt WIS point when they counted it after the 35 second clock viotation. The wind was blown out of the UK sails. The Zebras heads were not in it. Some stupid calls. UK seemed afraid to take shots. WIS had a year to think about that lose from last year. They did every thing right. How many NBA rookies, from this match up, will there be next year?
Posted: Apr 8, 2015 8:52 am

so, looks like i won this thing(?)

where's my rekkids?!?
Posted: Apr 9, 2015 10:53 am

Shoot us an email at gonershop@gmail.com and we'll get you set up!

CONGRATS!
Posted: Mar 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Is this happening again this year?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®