Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Aug 4, 2014 9:52 pm

hey everyone. I'm back and on this thing since the 2000's. I'm not kidding you. I didn't think the Goner Board was still goin' on. I'm so cooler than cool! anyway. I been making my unrefined clean pop stuff and also getting dirty with a 3 person combo hawdcore band called Lord High Panther. HA HA I lost a bet over the name. I hope to see everyone at G Fest with my new 10 YEARS OLD!!! TERRY&LOUIE band. backed by Julen and AAron ( monuments) and sometimes Garett (King Tuff). so we got a great band together to play our new stuff we recorded last year and a few X Heart faves too. I was stopping in to say high. I just got outta a detox ward and its been tough. I went to rehab and had to go to rehab for rehab to get off the scripts. it was a NIGHTMARE but I had a ton of fun getting smashed when I did and now its just that time , I guess? Im determend not to get into not getting into a bad direction again. im gonna try and get a tour together next year and stop complaining about how much tour sucks. I need to back to Milwaukee and hang with Wendy and Clare. also gonna get a room at the Highland ATL and write my Hurricane Katrina story for a spoken word LP. Iv got 2 interns ( Kristen Hobbs and Tra La La ) they been helping me get my facebook to actually work for me and not against me. I don't want one but I worry too much what people think about me so Imma keep working at it. I feel like when you post on FB its like waiting for a AIDS test sitting hoping someone will answer. and if 32 people respond its like 32 aids test. racks my brain! one day the test are bound to comeback with the words that say TO YOU! you got the "GAY CANCER". so I got a test pressing coming in the mail for what will be my 50th record on vinal. it just crept up on me from a few years ago I had counted 38. and im really proud of that. if I put together a SKATE DEMO during Goner Fest would anyone come? trying to stay busy with as much shit as possible. and really wanted to say hello to all yall and put a line out. 2014!!! we still got a long way to go!!! hit me back and let me know how its hangin'?
Posted: Aug 4, 2014 9:58 pm

Im determend not to get into not getting into a bad direction again...that didn't make scence. oh well.
Posted: Aug 4, 2014 10:01 pm

I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS SKATE DEMO!!! SO BRING SOME BOARDS AND I WILL SET UP THE CONES AND FUN BOX. ANY IDEAS POST THEM I WILL TRY AND MAKE IT WORK. I CAN BRING I IN VAN FROM NEW ORLEANS.
Posted: Aug 5, 2014 2:24 pm

ok we are gonna go gorilla on the demo. rope off street next to Murphys and Pho Ho Bin so we can use the hill we need for the cones. I got the cones on order from ACE and if we have to move then we will justpickitup and go. I find out that if you just look like your supposed be there doing something it will be no problem just to do it. SKATE
Posted: Aug 14, 2014 11:30 am

CONES!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Aug 14, 2014 12:05 pm

I'll try to remember to bring my board, but I've been afraid of bailing since I broke my arm skating about 5 years ago (I was 32 at the time and my Dr told me I was old enough to know better!). Plus I fucked up my knee jogging (because that's healthier than skating) so we'll see what I can do...
Posted: Aug 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Skate demo. Are you thinking more a street setup? Boxes, quarter pipes and flat bars or simply a miniramp somewhere?
Posted: Aug 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Downhill slalom? I've been afraid of competing in downhill since I saw what the Daggers did to Corey Webster. And although I'm in Austin, TX, right now, I'm pretty much a Val dude (literally, I was born in the San Fernando Valley).
Posted: Oct 12, 2014 11:02 am

I saw it..was pretty histerical. fat dude ridin' up tha wall.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®