Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Goner Records / GONEROO-What a terrific idea!!
Posted: Mar 4, 2005 6:33 pm

Hey Eric, i have a new line of dolphin shaped glass pipes that ive been sculpting...is it cool to set up a booth in the Good Vibes & Trading Tent at Goneroo to try and sell some these bro??
Posted: Mar 4, 2005 7:38 pm

that'd be irie. just don't annoy the garage rockers with your hackey.
Posted: Mar 4, 2005 8:00 pm

Can I borrow your crop duster, colin?
Posted: Mar 4, 2005 8:29 pm

You caught wind of my idea to rent a crop duster and spray the entire Bonaroo Complex in Manchester, Tn. this summer eh? I think they are 2 seaters, so your are welcome aboard Uncle Spat! Man im still really upset about being kicked out of Virtual Girls, can i have a second chance Eric?
Posted: Mar 4, 2005 8:51 pm

kicked out of virtual girlz? i been waiting for you to call for a new gig! i think memphis is ready- and screw that big haired frontman! he was holding us back! we can kick out "Dreadlock Holiday" for real this time!
Posted: Mar 4, 2005 9:31 pm

True...true. Speaking of, do you play keyboards?? I need a mean keyboardist for my long awaited divorce rock band The Relation Ship!! Ive been trying to set this puppy asail for a few years now and all are onboard except. Divorce rock meaning 10cc, Ambrosia, Orleans, England Dan and Jon Ford Coley, Elvin Bishop, Climax Blues Band, Christopher Cross etc. you get my drift. Oh, and im the "lead" singer. Any ideas??
Posted: Mar 8, 2005 6:14 am

Seals and Croft. Judy Collins.ANNE MURRAAAYYYYYY!!!! Buffy Ste. Marie,
Al Stewart,.... the idea of a "tent" would be right on, have it outdoors somewheres..yea. This should have a " gettin the people together" kind of feel to it.. like a fake hippie fandango. im all 4 it ! folks can make a bunch of shitty crafty crafts type stuff and trade,sell you know.real KIND like. Im gonna not wear a bra to this one, and let my armpit hair grow like mad. I love that in a woman. "hey babe, your armpit hair is longer than the hair on my head.!! groovy sister."
Posted: Mar 8, 2005 7:09 am

No, i don't play those kinda keyboards. and i don't have a beard.

you need a sincere, head-rockin' bearded keyboardist (think leon russell crossed with michael mcdonald) to pull off this great idea of yours.

if you don't say that you're doing covers, you might make it big on the emo scene- none of those kids would know those songs, and they'll be crying from the sincerity of it all.

best to steal obscure afternoon rockers from those amazing bands- and call 'em your own.

see you at the top!
Posted: Mar 8, 2005 2:46 pm

That was exactly what i was thinking. Damnit...maybe i can ween Alex Green away from is Nebraskan farm, hes got good beard potential and can tickle the keys!
Posted: Mar 8, 2005 3:18 pm

Yeah, but he'll just split right when it's starting to take off!
scottrogers
Posted: Mar 8, 2005 8:47 pm

Hey Eric,
We should do Goneroo at the shell! That'd be groovy.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®