Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Goner Records / Your favorite Goner realeases
Posted: Jan 3, 2010 2:00 am

I'm new to this scene. I've always loved underground music. i just had no idea that such a scene was located about 50 min from my house. I had read abouy Harlan in a paper and wanted to check his music out
so I orderd it. I loved it. My next thing was to visit the store in person and I got some great stuff with The Box Elders and Jackie O.
We'll I ordered some more records and i'd like to tell you my favorites

Eddy Current Suppresion Ring- Primary colours. I love this album .I want to be hearing it constantly.It's my record of the year.

Magic kids-This group has infected my family. Everyone gets it and loves it
CoCoComa's album is amazing .Another guy is John wesley Colemann
I really love his album
Anyone else have a favorite Goner album?
Posted: Jan 3, 2010 11:04 am

Oops, 2 am drunk post. Painfull. I really do love all those records though.
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 10:29 am

Nah, Goner hasn't released anything worth my time since the Impala/Oblivians split cassette.
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 12:28 pm

ha ha ha!
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 11:54 am

Not a Goner release, but the best thing I ever bought there was Chain Gang's Perfumed.
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 12:15 pm

best thing I ever bought there was my Gallagher comedy record... Gonerfest 1!
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 6:54 pm

you're a Gallagher comedy record!
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 11:33 am | Edited by: Jack Stands

I finally paid the internet man and thesonsabitches.com is finally back up and running.
Cole, I you should be able to search the board for topic titles for "Gonerfest", "Blackout" or even "Jack stands 151" and have many new options for Goner-related music.

Such as this little gem here, from Angry Angles.

Now that the site is back up, RSA is working with Goner to make a streming radio thing with ALL of the Gonerfest material sometime this year.
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Now that the site is back up, RSA is working with Goner to make a streming radio thing with ALL of the Gonerfest material sometime this year.

NICE.
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Cole, I you should be able to search the board for topic titles for "Gonerfest", "Blackout" or even "Jack stands 151" and have many new options for Goner-related music.

Thanks Jack! cool mp3. iv rocks! I got my socks on bitches!
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Jack stands 151

Holy shit! What a bunch of cool mp3s. thanks again!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®