Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Goner Records / Dear Eric O and/or Zac...
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 10:44 am

I brought you a present for the store yesterday.

Meanwhile, a few questions:

Q: How do you feel about the mastering lathe that used to be at Ardent being an "exhibition piece" at the Stax museum?

For Eric:
Q: What is your first memory of corduroy?

For Zac:
Q: If Unicorns are so 2005, what is the cryptozoologist's favorite mythical animal of this year's summer, and are there any trade magazines one could purchase?
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 7:02 pm

i used that lathe for Guitar Wolf WOLF ROCK lp, Reatards TEENAGE HATE lp, and all the singles up til... Teenage Hate I think.

i probably broke it!

Corduroy = 4th grade and groovy.
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 10:39 am

Thanks for that, Eric. I'm just trying to fill an inner void here since the "Ask King Louie" version 2.0 hasn't worked itself out yet.

Other questions:

Q: If you were trapped in Shelby Forest (Not Shelby Farms - the implications are too horrid), what single tape would you have in your Walkman?

Follow-up question:
Would you have headphones or ear buds?
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 10:45 am

Another question for Zac, as well...

Q: I don't know why, but you strike me as someone who makes fruity, blended drinks in the privacy of your own home. Probably with an umbrella, or maybe pink in color. What is your favorite hunting knife?
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 11:10 pm

Tape: most handy tape is Meth Teeth Demos, it'd be that one.

with headphones. Always headphones. the bigger the better.
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 1:20 am | Edited by: Jack Stands

Q: Dear Zac,
What is your favorite umbrella? Short, compact, foldable and sneaky, or the big "fuck you, dude, I've got a big ass umbrella to beat you with" golfing style?
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 8:40 am

Animal: I think I heard it was the hobbit this year? I might be wrong?
Trade mag = Warm & Fuzzy

Drinks: Oh I would if I wasn't so lazy. I'd be drinking fruity drinks all the time. Unfortunately, even though my stomach might say "margarita" my body says "that'll take to long, just grab a beer"

Umbrella: Short/compact. Better to kill hobbits.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®