Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 12:14 pm

anyone else with a frequently asked, or not asked, question that might help the shopping experience along?
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 12:17 pm

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 12:19 pm

A few times I wished I could sort by alphabet -- as in, the letters are up top (instead of or in addition to page numbers) in the seach by 'all products' category. no biggie -- i usually find what I'm looking for anyways.
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 12:21 pm

Oh. You're not soliciting suggestions.

I've seen 'what is your mailing address' several times -- even with the logo up above.
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 1:17 pm

got mailing address up there.

map coming.
Posted: May 14, 2008 7:57 pm

that one order that's "pending" was already sent to me and I'm pretty sure I paid for it too

how do I get the cart to quit veering to the left in the aisle?
Posted: May 15, 2008 11:17 am

yeah, the cart changes to "pending" if it's an echeck via paypal... after we clear it, it will revert to "pending" on its own.

and sometimes we forget to change the status, especially if we've combined orders (which we mighta done for you, mr beef.)

any suggestions or complaints are welcome. i know the cart is not the best, and i only know how to change certain things, but it all helps us know what works and what doesn't.

i personally wish they could develop some generic "you would like" algorithm. the "other people have bought these items" does help.

also would like to have each section (lps, cds, 7"s,memphis,etc) open with an array like on the main page. i think that's coming in the next version of the software.
Posted: May 15, 2008 2:37 pm

no complaints here

except for being bombarded with those "trannies with big dicks" ads everytime I'm shopping with goner
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®