Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Goner Records / Attn: Eric or Zac...Goner Clothing query and recommendation....
Posted: Dec 8, 2007 7:38 am

I'm finally gonna get'uh shirt and mee wuz wonderin....

If as a slender gentleman I got thee lady-cut, would it jes be form-fitting or pure homo? What's the diff, it's hard'ta tell from tha pics. I spose I could get wunna each. If the lady one is TOOO homo (a lil is okay, I spose) I could give it to my girlfriend (No, really, I have wunna those, I swear).

On the recommendation tip...it's be a great idea to do Goner embroidered patches! Then all the crazy (or killer) shit people keep mentionin could be made by their own device. Fanny packs, train conductor hats, etc.
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 3:52 pm

mr nobody-

don't have any experience with the mens wearing the girls' style shirts. one difference i do know is that the sleeves are different....

maybe someone else could handle this better.
'
the patch is a good idea. will get on it!
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 3:55 pm

A guy you cannot pull off wearing a "girly fit cap sleeve tee" because they are made for WOMEN, they are tiny in the shoulders and wide at the hips. I don't care how "slender" you are. Be a man and buy a MENS SMALL.
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 8:55 pm

i suppose this applies to women's underpants as well?
Posted: Dec 16, 2007 1:42 am

hahahhahaha...yeah, I don't mind the sleeves on ladies-style shirts (so long is ain't babydoll-style), they remind me of 60-70s style shirts much of the time. There is the H-I-P equation, but I have 38" hips, though I'm a broad-shouldered stallion of a man! Shit, ain't no shame in my game! The men's would probly work better. Viva le Goner patch!
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Goner bandana's/doo rags?!?!?
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 12:43 am

it's a RED bandana!
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 8:43 am

call tyra. or oprah or martha. call an"uh". bandanuh.

de ladie screen print tshirt issue is apparently messed up. they disagree on sizing. see tv.
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 12:07 am

It depends on if it's specifically a "ladies" cut or "youth" sized. Get Joe to try one on for ya.
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 9:49 pm

The ladies cut will make you look like a fag. I tried one on. I usually buy youth large or mens small. It depends on the brand of the tshirt. I also tend to cut off the bottom hem of the mens small shirts. Im fuckin short.
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 12:21 am

thats what she said.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®