Incredible new-style soccer mag! 108 pages, oversize, a great addition to the coffee table during the current competition!
The World Cup issue, filled with everything you could possibly want to know about the tournament.
- A 36-page timeline of its history
- Bin Laden’s plot to blow up France ’98
- Ashley Cole, Philipp Lahm, Tim Howard, and Carles Puyol on how to stop Cristiano Ronaldo
- Profiles of Aron Johannsson, Graham Zusi, and Matt Besler
- Eight reasons we’re optimistic for the U.S. national team
- The official songs and films of the Cup
- So much more
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 16 June, 2014.