7" out Now!

AUSMUTEANTS lp

AUSMUTEANTS
Great young Aussie
Punks - Synths + Snot!

UPCOMING EVENTS
Thursday August 28 The Clean, Boogarins, Nots HiTone
Friday August 29 TSOT, Lenguas Largas, White Night
Gonerfest 11 September 25-28 2014 more info here!

Ty Segall - Manipulator dbl lp (Drag City Records)

Sick Thoughts - Coming Over 7' (Going Underground Records)

Reigning Sound - Shattered lp (Merge)

Mascis, J - Tied To A Star lp (Sub Pop Records)

The Clean - Anthology 4 lp boxset (Merge Records)
Dutch Masters - All In The Wires lp (Spacecase)

Crime - Murder By Guitar lp (Superior Viaduct)

Grifers, The - Possible Obstructed View cdr (No Label)
Collins, Paul - Feel The Noise lp (Alive)
Golden Pelicans - s/t lp (Total Punk)
Sluts, the - 12' of Sluts 12' (Jeth-row/Race/Spread Um)

Ausmuteants - It's Alive Recorded Live On PBS cassette (In The S

TY SEGALL
Manipulator dbl lp/cd
Latest from Ty! Rockin stuff! ON SALE AT GONER! 23.99!

Catc

SICK THOUGHTS.
Coming Over 7"
(Going Underground)
The Real Baltimore underground returns with ANOTHER single... and it's great! Nasty post-Reatards bad attitude!
Goner single coming!

REIGNING SOUND
Shattered lp/cd
( Merge)

New frpm Greg Cartwright & Co- getting huge raves!

J MASCIS
Tied To A Star
lp (Sub Pop)

New from Dno man!

THE CLEAN
Anthology
4lp Box Set (Merge)
Most excellent NZ band's first albums!

PLAYING MEMPHIS THIS THURSDAY!!!

DUTCH MASTERS
All In The Wires lp
(Spacecase)
Eric O & Memphis/Oxford superstars archival blast!

CRIME
Murder By Guitar lp
(Superior Viaduct)

Greatest trash-punk band ever - all singles plus more!

GRIFTERS
Possible Obstructive View cdr
(no label)

Our heroes live! Great set, long set, worth it!

PAUL COLLINS
Feel The Noise
lp/cd
(Deadbeat)

Ex-Beat powerpopper for life never stops cranking out the hooks and the jams!

Coming to open Gonerfest 11!

GOLDEN PELICANS
s/t lp
(Total Punk)
Aussie Full-on Florida PUNK Rip your face off and dance on it!

COMING TO GONERFEST 11

SLUTS
12"s of Sluts lp

(Jeth-Row)
Reissue of GG-styled raw New Orleans punk rock!

AUSMUTEANTS
It's Alive - Live on PBS cassette
(In The Shit, IT)
Great live recording of Aussie wunde
rkids tearing it up. DRINK COOPERS!

Goner Records Bulliten Board Goner Records Bulletin Board
 » Name  » Password 
Goner Message Board / New Releases & Stuff For Sale / Easter Bilby Distro
bruce
Posted: Aug 18, 2010 10:48 am    
yeah, all aussie stuff, all the time
still in at goner
royal headache 7"
bed wetting bad boys 7"
straight arrows 7"
deaf wish 7"
extortion 7"
clockcleaner 7"
dirtbombs 7" (aussie tour)
bits of shit 7"
uv race lp
ooga booga's lp
dead farmers lp
deaf wish lp
white cop cassette
mountain fold 'zine
negative guest list 'zine
coming soon
more issues of negative guest list 'zine
kitchen's floor lp
zond lp
boomgates 7"
ooga booga's 7"
unfuckable 7"
bruce
Posted: Aug 23, 2010 8:41 pm    
more issues of negative guest list 'zine
kitchen's floor lp
zond lp

these are in as well as select issues of distort and the slug guts lp(stained circle)
bruce
Posted: Aug 30, 2010 9:46 am    
boomgates 7"s are in, who the hell are boomgates you ask? Boomgates – made up of members of Dick Diver, Trial Kennedy, Teen Archer, Eddy Current Suppression Ring and The Twerps
bruce
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 8:53 am    
damn, boomgates gone already?
bruce
Posted: Oct 6, 2010 7:42 pm    
new from aaarrrght, ooga's 7" and unfuckable 7" in the store as well as new issue of neg guest list and lp by feeling lucky(member of chinese burns)
leftpeg
Posted: Oct 12, 2010 2:53 pm    
Bruce,
I can't seem to find the "buy it now" button. Help!!
bruce
Posted: Oct 12, 2010 5:19 pm    
first go onto the goner cart, then look
leftpeg
Posted: Oct 12, 2010 7:07 pm    
Tricky.
bruce
Posted: Oct 12, 2010 7:19 pm    
Jack Nicholson (Bobby Dupea): I'd like an omelet, plain, and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat toast, no mayonnaise, no butter, no lettuce. And a cup of coffee.
Lorna Thayer (Waitress): A #2, chicken salad sand. Hold the butter, the lettuce, the mayonnaise, and a cup of coffee. Anything else?
Jack Nicholson (Bobby): Yeah, now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.
Lorna Thayer (Waitress): You want me to hold the chicken, huh?
Jack Nicholson (Bobby): I want you to hold it between your knees.
bruce
Posted: Oct 12, 2010 10:45 pm    
blank realm lp on the way
bruce
Posted: Oct 29, 2010 9:46 pm    
blank realm is kicking my ass, vu/spaceman3 but messy

last of the feeling lucky lps in today, straight arrows and deaf wish lps on the way
bruce
Posted: Nov 3, 2010 9:50 pm    
issues #15 and 17 of neg guest list printing tmrw, should be in the store with blank realm on friday
bruce
Posted: Nov 9, 2010 6:21 pm    
blank realm is in the store, coming in the next week or so, straight arrows lp and deaf wish lp
bruce
Posted: Dec 3, 2010 6:49 pm    
straight arrows lp in store as well as repress of royal headache's 7" with labels on the correct sides
bruce
Posted: Dec 13, 2010 7:22 pm    
deaf wish - mercy lp in the store
eric o
Posted: Dec 14, 2010 2:20 pm    
deaf wish - mercy lp in the store with Dead Moon cover!
bruce
Posted: Dec 14, 2010 3:40 pm    
it's true
bruce
Posted: Dec 22, 2010 7:06 pm    
some ecsr and royal headache love from lou barlow
bruce
Posted: Dec 28, 2010 6:38 pm    
some kiwi stuff via texas, golden boys scorpion stomp on vinyl(when james was still the drummer) and james arthur manttt 7" from perpetrator records are now in the store
bruce
Posted: Dec 30, 2010 6:40 pm | Edited by: bruce    
Bitch Prefect , not bitch perfect, 7" is in, amazingly poppy take on flying nun style from this adalaide based band
bruce
Posted: Jan 12, 2011 8:23 pm    
slugfuckers lp is in the store, pretty sure i'm already sold out. sick industrial, think throbbing gristle or spk, joe thinks it's how sharp balloons sound but no one agrees.

couple more copies of deaf wish visions and reality in, only got a couple more of those, will get some more of the 7"s in on friday

as always new issues of neg guest list due anytime
bruce
Posted: Jan 21, 2011 6:38 pm    
a bunch of new stuff in, 2 issues of negative guestlist, late arvo sons 7", sailors 7"
bruce
Posted: Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm    
per purpose - heil progress 7"

bedroom suck says
"per purpose are a three piece from Brisbane combining a rapid Minutemen-y funk/jazz aesthetic with rollicking Australiana in the tradition of bands like go-betweens and tactics"
bruce
Posted: Feb 2, 2011 11:20 pm    
man per purpose is much better the that sounds, i don't know mark e fronting the minutemen
bruce
Posted: Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm    
got some good reviews up here

http://www.viceland.com/blogs/en/2011/02/25/rettsounds-the-scene-down- under/
bruce
Posted: Feb 28, 2011 6:19 pm    
more here

http://www.terminal-boredom.com/rk2010.html
bruce
Posted: Feb 28, 2011 9:38 pm    
great straight arrows clip

http://www.riceisnice.net/archives/1862
bruce
Posted: Mar 21, 2011 12:12 pm    
knife fight 7" is in from aarght and the first vinyl release from negative guest list is in

WONDERFULS 's/t' 7"

The Wonderfuls are cousins Bobby (vocals) and Danny (guitar). Recording started shortly after Bobby was released from a relapse stint at the local psychward, and continued over a four year period under intense psychiatric treatment. Their self titled 7" contains 4 tunes, decalcified from 2004-7, that recall 'Twin Infinitives'/'Singles, Live and Unreleased'-era Royal Trux Playing the Devil's Music. If the 'Waste Sausage' or 'Leather Donut' comps were centred around Brisbane bands butterflying in the contemporary shitpool, rather than the dark side of 1980's King's Cross, at least one of these tunes would've been a surefire album highlight, instead of, er.....Purple Vulture Shit. If the Urinals grew up in dregs of Woolloongabba and Red Hill, then just look at what the pisser spat up. But enough w/ the "reference points", right? Wonderfuls are part blazed guitar band, part performance art shoguns. Listen up and you will hear genuinely damaged cuts about rejection, Piss Fisting, and adult romance. Four of them in as many years.

With the deluge of interest in underground Australian music continuing to grow pig-wings, it's only fair that the freaks get their fifteen minutes, and these two gentlemen are as Weird and Wonderful as they come.
bruce
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 8:55 pm    
aussie version of slug guts- howling gang is in, not trying to step on any toes, very few copies with a different cover from bedroom sucks
bruce
Posted: Apr 12, 2011 8:13 pm | Edited by: bruce    
just got Alps - Alps of New South Wails lp, blown out pop with some hints of new order
bloodclot faggots7" (named after a Bad Brains put down of the Big Boys after a show in Texas) and a couple new ngl's printing them tmrw, expecting some other stuff in so none of this is going out until friday
bruce
Posted: Apr 20, 2011 7:52 pm    
wow, some really good stuff coming in the next month, NGL records going balls out and RIP Society with a couple heavy hitters, more stuff coming from No Patience including logjammers and chrome dome
bruce
Posted: Apr 21, 2011 11:28 pm    
teaser for aarght
new single coming
http://aso.gov.au/titles/documentaries/forerunner/clip3/
Cole
Posted: Apr 21, 2011 11:38 pm    
I'll buy it!

Hey Bruce, are you into Aussie cinema as well? You've probably seen the Mad Max films, but have you seen stuff like Walkabout? I've been tracking some of the Aussie exploitation stuff down. This doc made me want to see 'em. http://www.notquitehollywood.com.au/
bruce
Posted: Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am    
yeah, i have a copy of not quite hollywood.

just in - slug guts livin' evil and hatefuck both from NGL, new issues NGL coming later in the week when i can get to the printer

and lakes lp as well as divorced lp
bruce
Posted: Jun 12, 2011 12:20 am    
and kitchen's floor live cassette
bruce
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 6:33 pm    
painkillers cd just in, i know, i don't like cd's either, but that's all that's available.
Acoustic guitar and drums might seem like a limiting set-up. But Perth duo The Painkillers coax so much out of it – from garage and country to blues and early rock. Passing references to those genres are dispensed as offhandedly as frontman Joe Bludge's lyrics about women, drink, and other mixed blessings in life. The rock pedigree of drummer James Baker, meanwhile, has long been off the charts: his past bands include The Victims, The Scientists, The Hoodoo Gurus, Beasts of Bourbon, and The Dubrovniks. He falls committedly into step with Bludge's cautionary rambles, four of which he co-wrote on this punchy third album.
bruce
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 8:05 pm    
bed wetting bad boys and woolen kits 7"s into the store today
bruce
Posted: Jul 16, 2011 11:26 am    
new batch of stuff from Neg guest list is in the store, Eagle Boys and Blank Realm, new TJSA 7" is here but covers haven't arrived, should be here on monday though
bruce
Posted: Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm    
TJSA in the store
Cole
Posted: Jul 18, 2011 11:16 pm    
TJSA in the store

you play on this?
bruce
Posted: Jul 19, 2011 5:16 pm    
no it's after i was in the band, so it's good

the NGL onslaught continues, aussie issue of unholy 2 lp and wings over gabba, a compilation lp just arrived, should be able to get them over to the store tmrw
bruce
Posted: Jul 19, 2011 11:16 pm    
UNHOLY 2 - $$kum of the Earth LP (NGL013)

One hundred copies exist of the Australian pressing of Unholy 2's 2010 hard-rock hit, '$$kum of the Earth'. You already know and love the tunes here: "Sick Fuck", "Sullivan Killed Benoit" and "Do the Horsecock", to name but three. There's a bonus track and alternate screened artwork for those of you who own the "OG" and want to upgrade. Is the Australian public ready for 'Skum..', sure to remind them subconsciously of their criminal ancestry of rape, murder & thievery? Well, it's too late now... at least I left half the press in the States.

Wings Over Gabba(best of Songs of Negativity) is pretty self explanatory, the best songs that came off of the occasional cd that came with Negative Guest List.
bruce
Posted: Aug 31, 2011 2:40 pm    
just got the royal headache lps in, look and sound great
bruce
Posted: Sep 9, 2011 7:26 pm    
deaf wish S/T lp came in today, first time out on vinyl

"...imagine taking Zen Arcade and Damaged as a starting point for your sound and then moving on from there with utter disregard for the stale musical trends of the recent past." - some dude on the internet
bruce
Posted: Sep 21, 2011 3:22 pm    
just got copies of mark sultan's aussie tour 7" into the store
bruce
Posted: Sep 26, 2011 1:04 am    
http://www.gomemphis.com/news/2011/sep/22/cover-story-its-not-easy-bei ng-a-goner/

i'm out of deaf wish lp's, both mercy and S/T, but they have copies with them on their US tour, happening now. not sure if i will get any of the leftovers after the tour or they are going back to aus.

shitpot of new stuff coming in from NGL and Bedroom Sucks, probably this week

also, eagle boys and hatefuck prices have been reduced, stores get in touch
bruce
Posted: Sep 28, 2011 7:52 pm    
just took in copies of a bunch of new aussie stuff for whenever the cart is back up, will do some restocks on friday
bruce
Posted: Dec 5, 2011 10:15 pm    
new stuff in from NGL
blank realm 7"
axemen 7"
lost domain 7"
watery love 7"
3 toed sloth 7"
and from richie records
taco leg 7"
bruce
Posted: Dec 25, 2011 6:44 pm | Edited by: bruce    
forgot to post that hammering the cramps is in from wormwood grasshopper, plus +++++ just in time for post xmas shopping and shipping, from RIP Society Woolen Kits S/t lp and Royal Headache S/T lp repress, and from bedroom suck Loose Grip - Cereal 7"
bruce
Posted: Feb 6, 2012 8:30 pm    
we're working on getting through all of the releases that Brendon had planned, may take awhile to figure out, but a few of the things i know of are an obnox 7", sky needle lp, something by kitchens floor, possibly meat thump. i'm pretty sure there is at least one more copy of the magazine. #33, if anyone can confirm i would appreciate it. if any pressing plant or printers look on here and happen to see this we're trying to track down stuff and are not positive what all has been sent out, so give me a holler. i know there is stuff at gotta groove, and supposedly the blank realm 7" is being repressed at eks

rough times all around, thanks for well wishes, i feel like they should go to someone else, but i appreciate it. not sure what is going on with funeral/tribute stuff, should know at some point later this week.

thanks, bruce
LoRAnEAs
Posted: Feb 11, 2012 3:44 am    
Great ,,
some really good stuff coming in the next month, NGL records going balls out and RIP Society with a couple heavy hitters, more stuff coming from No Patience including logjammers and chrome dome..
Gym Pasadena
bruce
Posted: Feb 18, 2012 4:20 pm | Edited by: bruce    
bunch of weird australia stuff in right now and more on the way.
in rocking news, got some 7"s from macka on the way and the new lp from cosmic psychos is coming from france.

here's a vid from southern comfort who will a 7" out in a month or so
http://vimeo.com/25079119
HuDSOnKieTh
Posted: Mar 7, 2012 12:29 am    
Actually Everyone know about it that now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.
bruce
Posted: Mar 14, 2012 5:54 pm    
i like where you're going with this HuDSOnKieTh. anyway, got some new stuff in, including cosmic psycho's glorious bastards lp/bonus cd and poster, primitive motion (members of lost domain) certain materials 7", deadnotes (members of lost domain) orange trumpet lp, and pumice pebbles lp, maybe some more stuff tmrw who knows, should have some into goner this week
bruce
Posted: Mar 29, 2012 6:48 pm    
new stuff in from neg guest list, ragtime frank and skyneedle lp's, i think mad nanna's lp should be here tmrw
bruce
Posted: Mar 30, 2012 10:10 pm    
lower plenty hard rubbish lp easter bilby 001 is on the move, with in the week i hope

http://www.messandnoise.com/news/4450343
bruce
Posted: Apr 3, 2012 10:29 pm    
lower plenty lp should be here on friday, thank the lord
bruce
Posted: Apr 26, 2012 10:24 pm    
first proper lower plenty review

http://www.messandnoise.com/releases/2001036
bruce
Posted: May 14, 2012 6:11 pm    
obnox 7"s are finally here (including the covers)

bruce
Posted: May 18, 2012 9:56 pm    
lower plenty record release tonight at the empress, W/ BITCH PREFECT AND MAD NANNA
bazooka joe
Posted: May 18, 2012 11:59 pm    
whoa, for a second i thought that video was obnox. but it wasn't obnox.
grimmy
Posted: May 24, 2012 9:44 pm    
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap nhl jerseys
nfl football jerseys
bruce
Posted: Jun 11, 2012 10:39 pm    
bunch of new stuff on the way in this week, here's some cuts from BOSMC http://soundcloud.com/bosmc
bruce
Posted: Jun 18, 2012 9:57 pm    
mad macka, whores, ruined fortune, and meat thump 7"s all in this week

hear me try to talk over my own voive here http://www.4zzzfm.org.au/program/eternalsoundcheck i think it's wed morning, if someone tapes it i'll trade a record for the tape/cd, no audio at work and it should be on at about 9 wed morning
bruce
Posted: Jun 19, 2012 11:20 pm    
Whores - mob reality 7" (RIP026)
RIP SOCIETY
I wanted to come up with a heaps sick little blurb for the debut 7" by Sydney's Whores but I spent the last week dealing with sewerage issues in house and getting sick due to these issues so my brain is dead. Something along the lines of.... they've consistently been one of the best, most intense live bands I've seen over the last few years.... they really sum up the often ugly, hostile atmosphere of Sydney.... although they don't really sound that much like feedtime or Venom P Stinger I reckon they're taking the same devolutionary path... Recorded by Andrew "Cured Pink" McLellan.... "brutal"(do people still say that?).... something about sounding like a "before the quarrel" era Cro-Mags sharing a practice space with the Electric Eels.... Excellent record, make thy purchase once available...

Ruined Fortune - bulls eye 7" (RIP027) - angie from circle pit playing with nic from rip society/bed wetting bad boys, closer to earlier circle pit then their recent foray into jesus and mary chain territory

Meat Thump - box of wine 7" (NGL038)
brendon from neg guest list/white cop along with matt/kitchens floor and jimi/slug guts devolve the white cop sound

Mad Macka - adidas tracksuit 7" (SH-04)
guitarist from onya's and cosmic psycho's strikes out on his own, gtr sounds are distinctly his. upcoming appearance at gonerfest
bruce
Posted: Jun 22, 2012 7:52 pm    
just in

BITCH PREFECT Big Time LP

Bitch Prefect are a pop group, three years old and they've learnt how to walk. The singers are complaining, the guitars are rhyming and the backbeat is on the dance floor. Two minute songs that speak the truth – you've heard it before and you need to hear it again. Don't call it Melbourne lethargy, this is Adelaide desperation. The product is uncut. The LP is Big Time.
bruce
Posted: Jun 26, 2012 6:32 pm | Edited by: bruce    
http://vimeo.com/39604295

uhmm, don't know why that didn't work, because it's vimeo?
ruined fortune vid
bruce
Posted: Jun 26, 2012 7:59 pm    
huge batch of stuff about to come in from bedroom suck, including boomgates lp, some songs here http://soundcloud.com/bedroomsuckrecords
bruce
Posted: Jul 2, 2012 6:12 pm    

bruce
Posted: Jul 11, 2012 5:40 pm    
bits of shit lp will be in tmrw
bruce
Posted: Jul 11, 2012 9:02 pm    
7" coming in a few weeks

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/25079119" width="500" height="331" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/25079119">SOUTHERN COMFORT
bruce
Posted: Jul 11, 2012 9:03 pm    
damn you vimeo
bruce
Posted: Jul 13, 2012 9:39 pm    
http://doubtfulsounds.net/2012/07/09/song-of-the-week-lower-plenty-nul larbor/
bruce
Posted: Jul 18, 2012 9:16 pm    
http://vimeo.com/40087258
bruce
Posted: Sep 7, 2012 6:10 pm    
just in to goner
gooch palms 7"

http://www.pagesdigital.com/introducing-gooch-palms/

sarah mary chadwick lp

http://www.messandnoise.com/releases/2001105
bruce
Posted: Sep 18, 2012 6:17 pm    
bunch of new stuff into the store, probably won't make the cart until tmrw (?)
bruce
Posted: Oct 9, 2012 5:27 pm | Edited by: bruce    
http://vimeo.com/50748469

new boomgates video
saint sarah
Posted: Oct 9, 2012 6:18 pm    
You wanna distro some stuff to Euclid in New Orleans too?
bruce
Posted: Oct 10, 2012 5:46 pm    
who's the buyer? i think my email is in my profile.

degreasers new lp just arrived, start getting it out on friday
bruce
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 6:26 pm    
useless eaters new program 7" from anti-fade into goner today

is anyone looking for any issues of NGL, was gonna print some to take into the store
bruce
Posted: Oct 26, 2012 8:38 am    
straight arrows 7", bonniwells 7" also in from anti-fade, and Hissey Miyake/Terrible Truths split 7" from bedroom suck restocked
bruce
Posted: Nov 13, 2012 9:01 pm | Edited by: bruce    
what, new lp's from bed wetting bad boy's and ooga booga's, yes indeed, coming not soon, but you know, in awhile
bruce
Posted: Dec 18, 2012 8:49 am    
lower plenty #1 in M+N critics poll

http://www.messandnoise.com/articles/4545242
bruce
Posted: Dec 30, 2012 6:50 pm    
Lower plenty love
http://onebaseonanoverthrow.blogspot.com/2012/12/here-we-found-your-st upid-bike.html?m=1

Bunch of new stuff into the store, more on its way
bruce
Posted: Jan 5, 2013 5:28 pm    
Bed wetters in store
saint sarah
Posted: Jan 7, 2013 2:16 pm    
Quote Bed wetters in store
Put it online guuuuuuyyyyyysssss
bruce
Posted: Jan 7, 2013 2:36 pm    
it's up now
bruce
Posted: Jan 10, 2013 11:24 am    
lower plenty have signed with fire, i have about 50 of the easter bilby release remaining

http://firerecords.tumblr.com/post/40105292447/lower-plenty-sign-to-fi re-records-and-release-new
bruce
Posted: Jan 12, 2013 9:46 pm    
A couple of forthcoming releases on AARGHT:
EASTLINK - Wild Dog - 7''
OOOGA BOOGAS - LP
EXHAUSTION - LP
LEATHER TOWEL - 7''
AARRGHT! Records is dead, long live AARGHT.
bruce
Posted: Jan 23, 2013 9:05 am    
ooga booga's power point presentation coming soon, press kits are for suckers
cococomas
Posted: Jan 23, 2013 9:55 pm    
A couple of forthcoming releases on AARGHT:
EASTLINK - Wild Dog - 7''
OOOGA BOOGAS - LP
EXHAUSTION - LP
LEATHER TOWEL - 7''
AARRGHT! Records is dead, long live AARGHT.

I am stoked for all of these.
bruce
Posted: Jan 25, 2013 7:01 pm    
Oogas in store, cart next week sometime
bruce
Posted: Feb 4, 2013 2:30 pm    

bruce
Posted: Feb 22, 2013 8:38 am    
no guru lp, hammering the cramps7" are in.

housewives 7" arriving on monday

http://crawlspacemagazine.com/2013/02/13/listen-housewives-lick-the-pi p/
bruce
Posted: Mar 26, 2013 9:50 pm    
EB-002, kitchens floor - dead shits 7" test are approved, waiting for art, hopefully out within the month

EB-003 Angie solo lp, recording done, three? Months?
bruce
Posted: Apr 2, 2013 10:09 pm    
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=mkP0lGPirFg&desktop_ur i=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmkP0lGPirFg%26feature%3Dyoutu.be
bruce
Posted: Apr 8, 2013 8:55 am    
EB-002 Kitchens Floor - Deadshits 7"
Kitchen's Floor at its most naive, primitive and pure. Before the electric guitars, multiple line up changes, Lou Reed, and 'Insects'. These songs were recorded one afternoon in 2008 when Julia and I were a couple of wastoid 21 year old depressives that thought we could do better than the waves of bland musical shit that was permeating Australia at the time. I ...will say in retrospect we lost that battle but almost won the war, and all it took was an old guitar, some bits of a drum, and beer. These songs would go on to be re-recorded for 'Loneliness is a Dirty Mattress' and 'Live in Brisbane', but what you hear here are the original and arguably best renditions. Remastered for wax and posterity, and also for your audiophiliac enjoyment.
coming right along, artwork done and turned in, test pressings approved
bruce
Posted: Apr 29, 2013 6:39 pm    
Bunch of new stuff on the way, first to arrive, peak twins 7" from bedroom suck, really good stuff. http://vimeo.com/64603094
bruce
Posted: Apr 29, 2013 7:14 pm | Edited by: bruce    
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/64603094" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/64603094">Peak Twins - Steppin' Off</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/bedroomsuck">BSR</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
bruce
Posted: Jun 4, 2013 8:39 pm    
Lets try this one, batpiss lp in this week

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=1-bOQ4pWaXU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D 1-bOQ4pWaXU
bruce
Posted: Jun 5, 2013 2:31 pm    

bruce
Posted: Jun 19, 2013 3:14 pm    
camperdown and out, members of dead farmers, royal headache and marf loath get jangly

bazooka joe
Posted: Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm    
will you be getting in the new DC ska-punk band Kill Lincoln?
bruce
Posted: Jun 19, 2013 4:49 pm    
Only Aussie ska-punk, thought you had DC ska-punk wrapped up tight
bazooka joe
Posted: Jun 25, 2013 9:49 am    
yeah, they're close. gettin it!
bruce
Posted: Jul 5, 2013 9:44 pm    
Bunch of new stuff in, kitchens floor, native cats, Kremlings....
bruce
Posted: Jul 17, 2013 10:40 am    
I'm going to be selling this retail in an attempt to keep the cost down. It's still expensive, $30 including postage in the US. As of right now, I've got 7 copies remaining.

http://wonderfuls.bandcamp.com/

It's the lp, limited to 100 copies, I got 15.
bruce
Posted: Aug 1, 2013 8:21 am    
Kitchen¡¯s Floor Deadshits 7¡å (Easter Bilby)
Whenever I think of Kitchen¡¯s Floor, I think of that song they have that goes ¡°kidney, kidney infection¡±, because that really sums up the Kitchen¡¯s Floor vibe ¨C miserable punk-ish rock music that is terminally ill, flipping through the same dozen channels on the tiny hospital television while waiting for the nurse to come back and change your bedpan. This ¡°new¡± four-song EP was recorded in 2008 and released on CD-r back then (remember those?), now given the appropriate vinyl treatment care of Easter Bilby. It features Kitchen¡¯s Floor in acoustic duo mode, and while I prefer the three-piece amplified Kitchen¡¯s Floor, they¡¯ve never done me wrong in either format. Vocalist Matt Kennedy is still pretty indiscernible in his words, but you can imagine that songs like ¡°Dishes¡± and ¡°Deadshits¡± aren¡¯t about the beauty of childbirth or his recent promotion at the office. This is a group that basically refuses to have cover art, for crying out loud, and the music is just as tunefully miserable as one could hope, seemingly written for unsatisfied gas station attendants who have no idea that Morrissey exists. Can¡¯t go wrong with that!

http://www.yellowgreenred.com/
bruce
Posted: Aug 14, 2013 9:17 pm    
Night terrors - 2xlp back in, sewers lp here possibly Friday or Monday. Ausmuteants, housewives, and clits 7"s on the way. Cuntz repress and new lp on the way.
jerryd
Posted: Aug 14, 2013 10:30 pm    
do you sell any all austrian, all the time? That's what i'm interested in...
bruce
Posted: Aug 14, 2013 10:34 pm    
Grauzone, no, they are Swiss, no Austrians
bruce
Posted: Oct 6, 2013 7:46 pm    
Test pressings approved

Turning is the debut LP by Angie, a Sydney-based musician whose guises include Circle Pit, Southern Comfort, Ruined Fortune and Straight Arrows.

The album was produced and recorded by Owen Penglis (Straight Arrows) at his home studio in Sydney from February to April 2013. Drums and percussion are by Owen and bass, rhythm guitar, lead guitar, organ and vocals by Angie. Production assistance by Lincoln Brown (Housewives) and additional locals by Nathan John Roche.

The songs themselves have been burgeoning, shining, turning, for a long time.. devised through half melodies returning in wake and sleep, wine and coffee, confidence and paranoia.. themes spurred from a myriad of notebooks recounting travels in North America, Croatia, Cambodia, Turkey, and everyday life in Australia. The melodies have been floating around for years in loose form, only now to be assigned their rightful place.

The record will be released digitally by Rice is Nice and on 12" vinyl by Easter Bilby on October 25th.

the link for the video is https://vimeo.com/71239618
bruce
Posted: Oct 20, 2013 10:43 pm    
http://messandnoise.com/news/4622167
bruce
Posted: Oct 23, 2013 7:42 pm    
http://noisey.vice.com/en_au/blog/angies-album-turning-isnt-out-but-yo u-can-hear-it-here
bruce
Posted: Oct 31, 2013 6:10 pm    
Angie lp has arrived, Ausmuteants lps are on the way, maybe tmrw(?)

Here's a couple songs
http://www.aarghtrecords.com/ausmuteants.html
bruce
Posted: Nov 5, 2013 5:45 pm    
Tonnes of new stuff, half high 7" (members of naked on the vague), Dangermen 7"(yob rock extraordinaire), sulphur lights 7"( pop twang), ausmuteants lp (killer devoesque with stupid lyrics)
bruce
Posted: Dec 4, 2013 10:12 pm    
Bunch of new stuff in and in-coming
Gravel samwidge lp and lovely legs 7" from swashbuckling hobo. drown under(jack/circle pit with band members from ghostly spats,housewives,whores,snotty babies) from special awards. half high lp, love chants lp, and red red kroovy 7" from rip society. Running behind but unity floors lp should be here soon. Yeah, lots of stuff
bruce
Posted: Dec 5, 2013 3:17 pm    
December 5th, 2013 dynamitehemorrhage Daylight Robbery
Ausmuteants -Amusements
I stayed on the sidelines for the great synth-punk excavation and revival the past decade, preferring instead to stare at my hand or dream of England. Matter of fact, even the much-beloved Screamers, the ancient seminal synthpunk band of yore, went further on attitude, iconography and timing more than they did tip-top songs - but who's really to say, right? Australia's AUSMUTEANTS have a synth, and they're punkers, and no small number of their songs on their debut LP even recall the Screamers, Factrix, Devo and that whole ilk.

Unlike them, their album is tip-top, a breakneck collection of dead-to-rights dance/punk, right in line with San Francisco's Numbers from over a decade ago, and nearly as good. Song titles like "Kicked In The Head" and "Stepped In Shit" betray the fact that these guys are total wave-os, too, with a few songs that might even be heard on the radio if you fiddled with the dial enough. That's just fine, because execution is everything, and Ausmuteants can vary it up enough to keep it all exceptionally interesting, brash and fun. Despite a song called "Pissed Myself Twice" that wins this year's least-likely-to-be-played-a-second-time award, the Ausmuteants record's one I'm pretty sure you'd better hear. This track's called "Daylight Robbery".
bruce
Posted: Feb 3, 2014 11:22 pm    
Here's a good write up on Angie from victim of time

http://victimoftime.com/articles/breaking-sounds-angie-emturningem-deb ut-lp/
bruce
Posted: Feb 13, 2014 7:40 pm    
Just got three 7"s in from major crimes, old mate, multiple man, and big Richard insect, http://majorcrimes.bandcamp.com

Multiple man 7" - http://crawlspacemagazine.com/2013/03/12/listen-multiple-man-spirit-le vel/

Big RIchard Insect 7"
http://thethousands.com.au/adelaide/hear/big-richard-insect-7

Old Mate 7" - http://thethousands.com.au/adelaide/hear/old-mate- 7
brett_s
Posted: Mar 17, 2014 3:53 pm    
I always knew your were before your time Bruce

Palaeontologists unearth rare 15-million-year-old bilby
bruce
Posted: Mar 17, 2014 4:45 pm    
Good one Brett
bruce
Posted: May 5, 2014 7:48 pm    
M.O.B., LOW LIFE and RAT COLUMNS LP's will be shipping next week, available in stores soon after. I don't think the world is ready! I know I'm not sufficiently prepared. These records will be available for wholesale from Easter Bilby Records in the USA and directly from the label in Australia. THERE WILL BE NO PRE-ORDER SHIT JUST CHECK IN WITH THE REGULAR PLACES THAT STOCK GOOD RECORDS.
bruce
Posted: May 23, 2014 10:06 pm    
It's true, we now sell bootleg merchandise
bruce
Posted: Jun 3, 2014 4:40 pm    
That was in response to one of the hackers, not really selling bootleg merchandise
bruce
Posted: Jun 18, 2014 8:02 pm    
Ausmuteants - Stale White Boys 7" test pressing has been approved, should be available very soon
bruce
Posted: Jun 23, 2014 7:44 pm    
Ausmuteants should be into goner tmrw
bruce
Posted: Jun 26, 2014 1:57 pm    
Just in, Thigh Master- Head of the Witch 7"
Pay back takes precedence on the new 7" single Head of the Witch from Brisbane band Thigh Master - a hook laden guitar pop gem that sounds as if it had just erupted from some sealed off tomb of the ghosts of Indie Pop past. The band combines Memphis garage with Kiwi jangle in a way that sounds distinctly Brisbane; yes, that striped sunlight sound, reflecting back from the muddy waters of the Brisbane River.

Far from forlorn, the band howls through Head of the Witch with vitriol to spare, a demanding sonic presence bursting from the speakers. The flipside is just as rewarding, with the driving pop punk of DD and ominous tom-tom strut of Night Terrors rivaling each other for a-side status. This is vibrant, memorable pop music played with conviction and a gut full of piss.
bruce
Posted: Jul 28, 2014 4:01 am    
In this week, http://wallabybeat.blogspot.com/2012/08/ulsers-remember-them-7-emi-cus tom-13059.html
Your answer
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  URL Link  Disable BB codes *What's this?

» Name  » Password 

victim of time

By posting on this board you agree to these Terms Of Use

Page loading time (secs): 0.134