Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jun 24, 2013 9:51 am

I'm talking stuff you can buy from your local store, though I would order off the net as well. The best I've found is this Sweet Baby Ray's. It's pretty good.
Posted: Jun 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Stubbs
Posted: Jun 24, 2013 6:20 pm

You can get almost all of the Memphis sauces at the grocery, not sure down there, but next time your in town. Got a homemade sitting in the cupboard, if I still have some you're welcome to a jar
Posted: Jun 25, 2013 3:28 pm

the kind from mcdonalds!
Posted: Jun 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Posted: Jul 10, 2013 3:44 pm

fuck no. corn syrup.

Bryant's has got a web site! you'll never have better, but just get the regular!

http://www.arthurbryantsbbq.com/index.htm
Posted: Jul 12, 2013 2:27 pm

I bought some of the Giant Eagle market district stuff the other day. It was crazy sweet. I had come sweet baby rays in the fridge, so I mixed them together. The concoction was magic. They recently started carrying something called Garland Jack's (or something like that) around here. It's not bad. If you can find sticky fingers original, snatch it up. The other flavors suck, but the original is legit. If you want to order, the world is your oyster. But, the others should be available anywhere.
Posted: Jul 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Open Pit is good, not too sweet. The hot is really fucking hot.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®