Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / chitter. lings.
Posted: Dec 13, 2012 9:55 am

Happy Chitlin Eaters of Raleigh, North Carolina. any one part of this club? a lady i work with is tryin to get to try chitlins... dont think i can do it.. had a bad xperrience when i was teenager working at grocery store.. chitlims went bad, and the smell of death permiated the bottle room.
Posted: Feb 2, 2013 9:49 am

Hello Guys Chitterlings are the digestive system of a pig, although livestock and other animals' digestive system are in the same way used, that have been ready as meals. In various nations across the world, such meals is ready and consumed either as part of an eating plan program.Thanks a lot!!
Posted: Aug 12, 2014 12:49 pm

You can boil these or fry these. If you boil them, they take like 7 hours to cook. If you fry them, you have to boil them for less time, then smother them with seasoned flour, and fry them up. By the way, they smell bad, and you will be stuck with that smell on your hands for days. If have to clean chitlins before you clean them. If they come in buckets, they will be rougher and more disgusting to clean.
Posted: Aug 13, 2014 11:46 am

George Bush's favorite snack, so his hands don't just smell of death, stupid wars, and a crashed economy, but also of pork intestines.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®