Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Feb 16, 2011 11:43 am

Probably a thread about it somewhere previously, but dont care cause Im so stoked! Just had lunch there. Had 3 gigantic pollo tacos and a grilled jalapeno. Great salsa verde with chips and I took home a medium container of the salsa verde all for $8. Do yourself a favor and get by sometime soon. Great breakfast as well. On Summer right about where Pop Tunes used to be, heading east just east of Graham on the right. Used to be an old school Taco Bell and most recently Taqueria Garibaldi! Nice folks and crazy good cheap eats. Go.
Posted: Feb 16, 2011 5:08 pm

That place RULES!
Posted: Feb 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Best mexican food I've had in Memphis. Thought I was eating at Garibaldi until I went to pay and saw the Los Picosos business cards when I was paying.

Tried to go there a couple weeks ago for lunch and they were closed. Glad to here it wasn't permanent.
Posted: Feb 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Went there Friday. They brought out a burrito as big as my size 13 foot.
Posted: Feb 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Tried to go yesterday to buy some tacos and they were closed. It was about 12:30. Not sure whats up. Please go eat there so they dont close down.
Posted: Aug 3, 2011 3:24 pm

Closed -gone!! Fuck!
Posted: Aug 3, 2011 7:19 pm

Closed -gone!! Fuck!

Are you sure? I think there's one day they're closed during the week.
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 1:50 pm

I hope it hasnt closed down. Always folks in there when I have eaten there. Dont get it.
Posted: Aug 5, 2011 8:14 pm

It's still open....
Posted: Aug 6, 2011 2:41 pm

Bout to say, last time I was in there about 3 weeks ago they had new menus and there was good crowd eating. Glad to hear. I had the chicken torta last time I was there and it was very, very tasty and huge. Seriously hard to finish after gorging with top shelf green and red salsas. $6.99.
Posted: Mar 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Al pastor tacos are the best!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®