Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Jack Stands...We haven't talked about our feelings in a while...
Posted: Feb 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Sometimes I like to have Hot Cereal for breakfast...only when I add the milk, the cereal is no longer hot. It makes my morning not as good.
Posted: Feb 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Lately, I find myself going to bed much earlier than normal. I keep having these random and disturbing dreams about losing something: one time it was a bike that got stolen; one time my tooth came out; another time, my partner was gone. Then, I'll wake up at around 3 with an overwhelming sense of loss and hopelessness. Sometimes this is occasioned with aural hallucinations or hypnagogic jerks. I usually can't get back to sleep until just before my alarm goes off. It makes my morning not as good.
Posted: Feb 10, 2014 3:59 pm

About five times a week, I have to wake up, get dressed, and go to work. It makes my morning not as good.
Posted: Feb 10, 2014 4:07 pm

When it came time to bury my third wife, I discovered that the cow had knocked over a lamp in the parlor, burning my cabin down. It makes my mourning not as good.
Posted: Feb 11, 2014 10:10 am

Every time I want to get out of work, I pull the fire alarm. No one believes me anymore. It makes my warnings not as good.
Posted: Feb 12, 2014 5:06 am

One time, I borrowed a friend's brother's copy of Kiss - Hotter Than Hell.
Mom and Dad saw it; they were particularly disturbed by the artwork and title. But they had to leave the house that evening for some Navy party.
The babysitter dug it.
I've loved older women ever since.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®