Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / If MTV still played music videos
Posted: Jan 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Posted: Jan 27, 2014 11:20 am

^^^ would be a lot better if those were My Little Ponies instead of He-Men.
Posted: Jan 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Is that Frankie Valli doing the soprano parts?
Posted: Jan 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Teabag, will you email me if I give you my address?
Posted: Jan 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Does MTV even show videos at any time??
Posted: Jan 31, 2014 7:00 pm

until about a year ago i had mtv canada, and they would show 25-second clips of videos, like a top 10 abridged. mostly it was shows like Teen Mom and Cribs. and 16 and Pregnant. i saw several segments featuring the black lips. one with cole and king khan doing a wine tasting in france with the cute asian girl who has the job of flying around the world and hanging out with bands in order to get a 2 minute interview. cant remember her name. they would show the same 3 hours of programming in a loop for 24 hours. lots of Cribs. and not only that, but it was CANADIAN Cribs. lots of skaters who actually now live in california.

damn i miss tv.
Posted: Jan 31, 2014 10:04 pm

Back in 81 and 82 MTV was just great. Remember before they even had VJ's? In 83 around the time they started playing Michael Jackson videos it was all downhill from there. When it was "rock" TV it ruled. Like most things that start out great, people inevitably come along and fuck it up.

Sloane,
No. Sorry.

Frankie Valli sings the hits of Mercyful Fate, available on LP and eight track.
Posted: Jan 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Posted: Feb 1, 2014 11:03 am

sorry, this was the pee-nochle of MTV:

Posted: Feb 1, 2014 1:44 pm

Teabag, no problem. Just seeing what everyone except me in town seems to know about.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®