Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / What ever Goner wants for Christmas...
Posted: Oct 17, 2013 12:54 pm

I was going to put this in Food and Drink, but everyone needs to see this.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AsrodwSpzYg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
(hope I did it right!)
Posted: Oct 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Oh hell...
Posted: Oct 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Its better in a bacon bowl!
Posted: Oct 17, 2013 6:52 pm

dude!!! put some twice baked potatoes all whipped up in that shit
Posted: Oct 17, 2013 11:37 pm

dude!!! you're some twice-baked potato all whipped up in that shit.
Posted: Oct 17, 2013 11:45 pm

I watched the ad. Couldn't you use half a tea ball put on to a frying pan to create your own bacon bowl for way less than $10? Then you could go out and buy more bacon with the money you saved.
Posted: Oct 18, 2013 12:41 am

wtf is a tea ball?
Posted: Oct 18, 2013 8:37 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

That's not an infomercial that's spoken word poetry! That's post modern art.
Posted: Oct 18, 2013 8:49 am

Those metal balls that you put loose tea leaves into. You can get them for $2 at any pan-Asian supermarket.
Posted: Oct 18, 2013 11:22 am

Fuck the tea balls! They shut down our government!!!!

oh. thought you said "tea bag"
Posted: Oct 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Tea balls are too small! I want a big ole bacon BOWL!
I swear, Santy's bringing these to my kids, and NOTHING ELSE! What in the world could be better than this?
Posted: Oct 18, 2013 2:43 pm

You can get some that are a little smaller than a baseball. I'm going to experiment this weekend.
Posted: Oct 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Hmmmm...let me know how it goes. Though, giving them a baseball sized tea ball is a lot less glamourous than a GENUWINE BACON BOWL!
Posted: Oct 18, 2013 4:10 pm

You can just use an upside down muffin tin. I've done it this way many times. Be sure to use some PAM so it doesn't stick.
Posted: Oct 18, 2013 7:34 pm

ferfuksake - it's 10 bucks for a lifetime supply of bacon bowls - how can you go wrong
Posted: Oct 18, 2013 11:41 pm

I don't live in a spacious mansion. Every cubic inch is very important considering the relatively small space I've got. If I buy a kitchen appliance like a bacon bowl, it takes up too much space since it's only a one-trick pony. Now, if I manage to make bacon bowls with something I can also use to make good tea or muffins with it's one thing that can serve two purposes.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®