Fix / Modern
7" out Now!

AUSMUTEANTS lp

AUSMUTEANTS
Great young Aussie
Punks - Synths + Snot!

COME TO
Gonerfest 11 September 25-28 2014

Ty Segall - Manipulator dbl lp (Drag City Records)

Sick Thoughts - Coming Over 7' (Going Underground Records)

Reigning Sound - Shattered lp (Merge)

Mascis, J - Tied To A Star lp (Sub Pop Records)

The Clean - Anthology 4 lp boxset (Merge Records)
Dutch Masters - All In The Wires lp (Spacecase)

Crime - Murder By Guitar lp (Superior Viaduct)

Grifers, The - Possible Obstructed View cdr (No Label)
Collins, Paul - Feel The Noise lp (Alive)
Golden Pelicans - s/t lp (Total Punk)
Sluts, the - 12' of Sluts 12' (Jeth-row/Race/Spread Um)

Ausmuteants - It's Alive Recorded Live On PBS cassette (In The S

TY SEGALL
Manipulator dbl lp/cd
Latest from Ty! Rockin stuff! ON SALE AT GONER! 23.99!

Catc

SICK THOUGHTS.
Coming Over 7"
(Going Underground)
The Real Baltimore underground returns with ANOTHER single... and it's great! Nasty post-Reatards bad attitude!
Goner single coming!

REIGNING SOUND
Shattered lp/cd
( Merge)

New frpm Greg Cartwright & Co- getting huge raves!

J MASCIS
Tied To A Star
lp (Sub Pop)

New from Dno man!

THE CLEAN
Anthology
4lp Box Set (Merge)
Most excellent NZ band's first albums!

PLAYING MEMPHIS THIS THURSDAY!!!

DUTCH MASTERS
All In The Wires lp
(Spacecase)
Eric O & Memphis/Oxford superstars archival blast!

CRIME
Murder By Guitar lp
(Superior Viaduct)

Greatest trash-punk band ever - all singles plus more!

GRIFTERS
Possible Obstructive View cdr
(no label)

Our heroes live! Great set, long set, worth it!

PAUL COLLINS
Feel The Noise
lp/cd
(Deadbeat)

Ex-Beat powerpopper for life never stops cranking out the hooks and the jams!

Coming to open Gonerfest 11!

GOLDEN PELICANS
s/t lp
(Total Punk)
Aussie Full-on Florida PUNK Rip your face off and dance on it!

COMING TO GONERFEST 11

SLUTS
12"s of Sluts lp

(Jeth-Row)
Reissue of GG-styled raw New Orleans punk rock!

AUSMUTEANTS
It's Alive - Live on PBS cassette
(In The Shit, IT)
Great live recording of Aussie wunde
rkids tearing it up. DRINK COOPERS!

Goner Records Bulliten Board Goner Records Bulletin Board
 » Name  » Password 
Goner Message Board / ???? / Green Day
AndyB
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 8:57 pm    
You think all three of them are sanctimonious fucks, or is it just the singer and the other guys are just psyched to be millionaires.
Wire
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 9:03 pm    
RATM?
U2?
Brooooooose?
Jesse Garon
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 12:25 pm    
Power ballads should have been outlawed for the 21st Century.
Especially "mall punk" power ballads.
greg O
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 6:42 pm    
What about Whiskey Woman?
littlemisslinda
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 6:55 pm | Edited by: littlemisslinda    
Power ballads should have been outlawed for the 21st Century.
Especially "mall punk" power ballads.

I've developed a negative reaction to people that say they listen to "punk rock".
littlemisslinda
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 7:00 pm    
If I see any "punk rock" T-shirt wearin fools out there, and I don't know them, I will go out of my way NOT to speak to them.
deadcityrebel
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 3:22 am    
You think all three of them are sanctimonious fucks, or is it just the singer and the other guys are just psyched to be millionaires.
according to an inside source, they are too stupid to be good at anything else.
bradx
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 4:22 am    
i dont have a problem with green day. theyre so old as to be irrelevant at this point, but back in the day, they were just another shitty lookout band that got a big opportunity and happened to put out just the right record at just the right time. the songs on dookie are catchy as fuck and they deserve all their success, but at this point theyre as relevant as aging 80s rolling stones. i hope they stay a band and keep putting out mediocre records forever.
Tommy Trouble
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 6:49 am    
I kinda agree with brad. I liked 'em a bit 15-20 years ago when I was in HS (but not as much as other Lookout bands). Now, I just don't give a shit about them one way or another.
Jon Juan
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 10:38 am    
Brooooooose?
I think he prefers the boss, especially if you are one of his many employees
carney
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 10:47 am    
i dont have a problem with green day. theyre so old as to be irrelevant at this point, but back in the day, they were just another shitty lookout band that got a big opportunity and happened to put out just the right record at just the right time. the songs on dookie are catchy as fuck and they deserve all their success, but at this point theyre as relevant as aging 80s rolling stones. i hope they stay a band and keep putting out mediocre records forever.
Brad's right, they were the right band at the right place and the right time. I booked what I think was their first Austin show. It basically sold out to capacity (300) on about 48 hours notice. I do cringe at the thought of a Broadway production of a "punk" band, but they should take the money and run. The other two look at Billie Joe as the mesiah, he made them rich and he continues to be their cash cow. He can write catchy pop songs, Joe Strummer he aint. Hell in retrospect, Joe Strummer wasn't even Joe Strummer, he was the son of a dignitary, not some working class stiff.
Jesse Garon
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 12:32 pm    
"Punk" is now 33 years old, the age of Christ on the cross, AND older than rock & roll was in 1977.
Thus --- Green Day = Sha Na Na
AlecHolland
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 2:41 pm    
I like the first three Green Day records. Listened to one day before yesterday
Wire
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 3:18 pm    
Was it good for getting high?
arman
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 3:40 pm    
heard the new pearl jam on the radio and thought it was urge overkill.
dag
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 3:53 pm    
I drove an hour to see 'em at Lucy's record shop in Nashville (Lookout! days obviously). They didn't show. The excuse given was a sick grandma or van trouble in Louisiana. - don't quite remember... they never made the date up. I always held that against them.
AndyB
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 4:02 pm | Edited by: AndyB    
The other two look at Billie Joe as the mesiah, he made them rich and he continues to be their cash cow.

That was my theory. The other guys know their band is lame, but they are making millions every year.

The whole "Green Day the Broadway Musical" is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of, yet somehow I'm not shocked. I remember when I first heard they were doing a rock opera. I thought that was absurd, but American Idiot sold 5 million copies!
dutch hercules
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 4:26 pm    
Who the fuck is Green Day?
leftpeg
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 4:45 pm    
If they were real rock'n'rollers, they would have squandered all their money by now and be sleeping in an old Rolls Royce.
Crystal Lake
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 5:04 pm    
I think it's cool that they are the band that got my 14 year-old brother interested in punk rock when he was in grade 5, which is exactly what they did for me 15-20 years earlier.

I don't think it's cool that they rip off other, better bands' hits (All the Young Dudes, Picture Book, etc.) or sing with a Broadway chorus. That was the worst part of the Grammys, which is really saying something.
Cole
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 5:25 pm    
Green Day isn't bad.....just not that interesting. The Beatles and Nirvana are the only bands I can think of that were huge and interesting.
joseph t
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 5:38 pm    
grade 5

Hey, it's 5th grade here in the good ol US of A!
Beer Joint
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 6:20 pm    
I would rather listen to Big Audio Dynamite than Green Day, and that's really shitty.
chiXpoXparty
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 6:30 pm    
i used to not mind them too much and i thought they had quite a few good songs. then they put out that terrible fucking "time of ours lives" elevator song. good fucking grief. that song made me realize how obnoxious billy joe's voice is. now, i can't even listen to them for a minute. even to older songs that i used to like.

and now i've got that shitty song stuck in my head. great.
The Troll
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 7:13 pm    
Wait, are we talking about Rancid? Rancid rock?
bradx
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 10:11 pm    
brain stew/jaded
wewhowait
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 10:41 pm    
Pinhead Gunpowder
wewhowait
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 10:42 pm | Edited by: wewhowait    
The 7"s
Jesse Garon
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 12:06 pm    
the worst thing about any of those mall punk bands is that they sing with fake English accents. I HATE THAT.
STUNGUN
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 12:58 pm    
Whatever. "Time of Your Life" took the slideshow segments at high school graduations to the next level.

Plus, the only band sticker you can cut up to read "Gay Nerd".
bazooka joe
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 1:19 pm    
Whatever. "Time of Your Life" took the slideshow segments at high school graduations to the next level.

LMAO.
frankenspline
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 1:56 pm    
I think "Time Of Your Life" narrowly beat out "Steal My Sunshine" for our official Class of 1999 song
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 10:44 pm | Edited by: rockandrollnigger    
he worst thing about any of those mall punk bands is that they sing with fake English accents. I HATE THAT.
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 10:47 pm    
ahh nevermind...
Battle Cat
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 7:06 pm    
Who the fuck is Green Day?
CrucialDude
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 7:13 pm    
drummer dude bought my friend's galaxy 500 - seemed like a good enough guy but who wouldn't be stoked to be buying a cherry galaxy 500.

i was at the dookie release party (way early 90's) -- girls were screaming like they were the Beatles on Sullivan. after the show my friend kept saying they were gonna be huge. i wrongly argued that there was no way in hell.
deadcityrebel
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 9:57 pm    
monsula
Angus Scrimm
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 10:03 pm    
old Rolls Royce

Seems uncomfortable.
deadcityrebel
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 10:12 pm    
Seems uncomfortable.
but an old jag...
mexicajun
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 10:40 pm    
Wait, are we talking about Rancid?

The crappy band I was in opened for these guys on their first tour summer of '94. People asked them if they were gonna do any Op-Iv songs which they vehemently said "NO!" Chatted with Matt Freeman for awhile. Nice guy and down to earth. The other guys were kinda stuck-up. Lint...oops!...I mean Tim Armstrong was the worst of 'em copping some attitude. I remember them getting real defensive when I mentioned Green Day as being new sellouts. They said something about Green Day as being their friends and making the right move etc. Little did I know they were being courted to basically go the same route.

The show was blah.
Jon Juan
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 11:28 pm    
I met Matt Freeman back in the early nineties when I was 12 and he was the nicest guy. It was at lollapalooza when the ramones played. I was just a kid and he talked to me for twenty minutes and turned me on to some bands. Solid dude.
bradx
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 12:28 am    
I mentioned Green Day as being new sellouts.

really? how so?

i dont think dookie was any different than their earlier shit. part of being a sellout is obviously compromising in some way, so how were they "new sellouts"? they were playing catchy crappy punk rock before they got signed, then they got signed and made an album of catchy crappy punk rock. you cant compromise integrity you never possessed to begin with. they didnt compromise and make that record for the money, its the same record they wouldve made for lookout or whatever label they were on.
Tommy Trouble
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 6:48 am | Edited by: Tommy Trouble    
Coupla things...

Green Day got rich, but their first four albums grew increasingly "tougher". I'm not sure a "sellout" strategy involves making your first major label single about masturbation. Even the fifth album was pretty weird (for a Cali punk band) and didn't sound very commercial to me when it came out.

Also, I met Lint in '94 and he was very cool. A buddy had come up from Atlanta to see a Rancid show and brought a friend with him. The friend didn't have a ticket and the show was sold out (Rancid was opening for the Offspring--shudder--). We went around back, met Tim, and Tim put the friend on the guest list. He certainly didn't have to do that.

I'm not defending the bands' recent music, but I'm not hating simply because they got rich and famous.
Donkey
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 10:20 am    
Bray!$
bazooka joe
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 10:35 am    
i dont think dookie was any different than their earlier shit.

it had super-slick production. i listened to it once when it came out, and was so bummed that the rawness was gone i gave up on 'em. really dug the 1st two albums when they were new, but they had a rough sound that suited my taste.

Tim Armstrong was the worst of 'em copping some attitude. I remember them getting real defensive when I mentioned Green Day as being new sellouts. They said something about Green Day as being their friends

tim and billy joe are brothers, aren't they?
Beer Joint
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 10:56 am | Edited by: Beer Joint    
The bass player played bass for Screeching Weasel on that entire one album. Screeching Weasel doesn't exactly stand the test of time either but whatever.

My thing about Green Day is that they're pretty much the same deal as The Stranglers or most punk bands that found mainstream success in the 80's....the first couple albums are respectable and then they buckled under corporate pressure to appeal to a wider audience.

I say punk rock died with The Ramones....they never sucked. They changed a little over the years, but it was against their will...they never evolved...they stuck with a winning formula and were so dysfunctional as people that success couldn't change them much. Green Day can suck a dick.
Tango Fistula
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 10:59 am    
Matt Freeman was awesome in MDC....he really made that tour line-up
work for their meth.
Tommy Trouble
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 11:43 am | Edited by: Tommy Trouble    
Interesting point...though I'm not sure how much the band actually "buckled under corporate pressure." Although I'm vaguely familiar with some of the later hits...I honestly don't know if they were trying something new that people happened to like, or were more inspired by lure of filthy lucre.

I guess (for me) the litmus test of a "sellout" is whether or not the band changed it's sound IN ORDER TO sell more records, instead of for aesthetic/artistic reasons.

Maybe the smack of intentionally commercialized dogshit is all over the new stuff, and I just haven't heard it enough to judge. However, when I see Green Day on TV, the new stuff just seems a lot like the old shit to me. They still play fast and jump around. I probably would like it if I was sixteen again and hadn't heard such an amazing quantity and variety of great music in the second half of my life.

To me at least, the Green Day records I heard through the mid/late nineties seemed like a natural progression, unlike, other bands at the time (like schleprock, shades apart, Jawbreaker, face to face), which made the jump from indie to major. In the case of these other bands, the major label debut didn't sound remotely like the bands' previous work. That shit was inexcusable (the exception MAYBE being Jawbreaker). Those dudes definitely DESERVE to suck a dick, as Beer Joint would say.
littlemisslinda
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 11:45 am    
I say punk rock died with The Ramones

Punk Rock turned into something awful.

I used to think I liked Punk Rock, but as it turns out I'm just a big Ramones fan.
AlecHolland
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 12:21 pm    
The Ramones....they never sucked

hmmm might want to fact check that one
Tango Fistula
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 1:05 pm    
The Ramones were done when Dee-Dee King bailed....and were on
shaky ground after Tommy left.

Talk about a band that played around too much...
CrucialDude
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 1:09 pm    
the Ramones might have put out a record that sucked (yes Acid Eaters) but the Ramones never sucked.
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 2:21 pm    
ok the ramones NEVER SUCKED ! the end
littlemisslinda
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 2:29 pm    
The RAMONES are the best goddamn rock-n-roll band ever!

Past, present, future, EVER!

Acid Eaters is a better record than most bands could even dream of recording.
bazooka joe
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 2:53 pm    
green day shouldn't even be allowed in this awesome thread about the ramones (aka the american beatles!)
chiXpoXparty
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 3:07 pm    
the Ramones might have put out a record that sucked (yes Acid Eaters) but the Ramones never sucked.

um...

i never thought acid eaters was all that bad of an album. their ccr and love covers are fucking great tunes. the backing vocals on the entire record make it pretty shitty, though. if you want to talk terrible ramones, though: mondo bizarro. awful.

back to green day, though, i think what makes them so terrible now is that they take themselves so serious. i think when you get to a certain space in success where you've got a lot of money, and you don't have to work a day job, you probably tend to noodle away on the guitar and come up with some pretty selfindulgent shit. an accoustic guitar, recording studio in your home and too much time on your hands is a recipe for disaster.
CrucialDude
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 3:40 pm    
wait, are you saying Strength To Endure sucks?
classic dee dee writing - that shit rules

and agreed even Acid Eaters has a couple tracks

and is a better record than most bands could even dream of recording.
Battle Cat
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 4:23 pm    
Green Gay, Rancid, Queers ('cept the first 2 singles), Fag Nasty, ALL, etc. etc. = PUSSY MUSIC! I hated that shit in 1993 and I don't give a fuck about it now.

and the Beatles were pussies too!
Jesse Garon
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 4:30 pm    
i think what makes them so terrible now is that they take themselves so serious

yeah, like recording (and performing live) really crappy power ballads.
i think we can say Green Day's success ruined what was left of punkrock.
bazooka joe
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 4:33 pm    
and the Beatles were pussies too!

the ramones didn't think so!
Tommy Trouble
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 4:49 pm    
I like Acid Eaters and Mondo Bizarro both better than Halfway to Sanity.
chiXpoXparty
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 5:04 pm    
the ramones didn't think so!

not all of 'em:

In 1966 we met John Cummings now called Johnny Ramone. John was a bass player with very different musical tastes. He was a Rolling Stones fanatic. He also liked The Who, The Yardbirds and Iggy and The Stooges. Once we all went to see The Beatles at Shea Stadium and John brought a bag of rocks (stones) and threw them at The Beatles all night. It's amazing nobody got hurt. These were rocks as big as baseballs.

i fucking love that story...
SAMBEAUX
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 5:09 pm    
Johnny is my new favorite Ramone.
bradx
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 5:48 pm    
it had super-slick production. i listened to it once when it came out, and was so bummed that the rawness was gone i gave up on 'em.

yes, but do you really think that was intentional? or was it because they always wanted to make a great sounding record but never had the budget? i think the production on dookie is awesome, and their earlier records sounded like shit. they always sounded like a crappy pop punk band to me.

the first couple albums are respectable and then they buckled under corporate pressure to appeal to a wider audience.

at the point they started making shitty songs like "time of your life" they were already successful millionaires. i think they did shitty music because they are shitty boring people. natural progression, major label or not.
Ventor
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 8:50 pm    
Green Day= Gay+
cultural ambassador
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 10:36 pm    
tim and billy joe are brothers, aren't they?

LOL! The Gilman St. crowd used to go apeshit if someone asked this question, like it was an affront to their scene. "We don't waste time worrying about who is related to whom." It's a wonder any of those uptight, non-pedophile folks ever got laid.
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 12:51 am | Edited by: rockandrollnigger    
ALL, etc. etc. = PUSSY MUSIC!
i like all they are very cheesy but so the fuck what ...dick
chiXpoXparty
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 1:48 am    
uh oh. the pop punk gloves have come off.

i still love the queers.
littlemisslinda
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 12:11 pm    
Johnny is my new favorite Ramone.

N.Y.C. ROCK-N-ROLLER
littlemisslinda
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 2:41 pm    
green day might be worth seeing if they dressed and sounded like this band.

http://video.yandex.ru/users/m12avp/view/45/
littlemisslinda
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 2:46 pm    
That's REAL punk rock!
AlecHolland
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 3:54 pm    
i still love the queers.

Queers first four records are pretty fucking great tard-core. I like (most of) the Groovie Ghoulies and (almost all of) the Vindictives too
*ducking baseball-sized rocks (stones)*
littlemisslinda
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 5:21 pm | Edited by: littlemisslinda    
i still love the queers.

what a homo
bradx
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 5:33 pm    
day late and a dollar short is better than any green day album
Jesse Garon
Posted: Mar 7, 2014 1:37 pm    
It's a wonder any of those uptight, non-pedophile folks ever got laid.

Billy Jo is a sex addict!!!
chiXpoXparty
Posted: Mar 8, 2014 6:26 pm    
just recently read the cometbus issue about going on tour through asia with green day. i liked it more than i thought i would. though i'd die happier never hearing green day again.
chiXpoXparty
Posted: Mar 8, 2014 6:36 pm    
with the exception of this. i could watch this Liza Minnelli-looking temper tantrum all the livelong day...

Sunnyside Turner
Posted: Mar 9, 2014 9:45 am    
Since 1988, eh?

I'll be darned.
rayultine
Posted: Mar 9, 2014 10:42 pm    
edgy like a can of diet pepsi
Jesse Garon
Posted: Mar 10, 2014 11:25 am    
Pepsi ZERO.
Parker
Posted: Mar 11, 2014 3:45 am | Edited by: Parker    
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqY6mXULzpw][/url]
nickg
Posted: Mar 11, 2014 6:30 pm    
hahaha. i like how the bass player starts smashing his guitar, too. like, showing support for dingus.
mqrhxzskjq
Posted: Mar 25, 2014 4:30 am    
Friday sgroundup: Australia says nothing spotted in search for planeWhat's buzzing? 1 hour 13 minutes agoAustralia says suspected plane debris may have sunkReuters 1 hour 41 minutes agoMH370 passengers get clean bill on terror suspicionThe Malay Mail Online 1 hour 42 minutes agoIf you have an Android or iOS device,cheap christian louboutin, you've probably heard about a new game called currently the most purchased app in the App store. It's only been available for a few weeks but this addictive game has quickly become a new social phenomenon.is a combination of Words With Friends and Pictionary where you put your drawing skills to the test against your opponents' ability to guess your doodles.Here's how it works: you're offered three words that range from easy to hard in terms of difficulty, and you have to draw one of them using only four colours.Your opponent who can be a Facebook friend or unknown has to guess what the original word was from an assortment of letters.
The rules are there for all clubs to abide by, and not to be bent. They have a really stupidly high wage bill, which they clearly can not manage / support. They gambled on success like other clubs such as Leeds, and the gamble has not come off. This is simple bad management here simple as! Other clubs and ourselves had to sell players in the right manner to fund our plight. Yet at the end of the day we would of like to keep them even if it was for a little while longer. We and other clubs did not, and hence got religated, and for ourselves got on because of that a very slippery slope leading to finacial poverty and a ten point deduction. We paid the price and other clubs, and so should poopey! poopey fans should place their anger at thier board and redcrap for their plight now. But simply they gambled, and now are trying to manipluate the rules to suit!! This is not on!!!
Marina in Russia would be a fairly common encounter but here she is uncommon to us, the acent adds to the mystery. My own experiance and opinion from years traveling and studing in Russia, If the Soviets had ever wanted to win the cold war a batallion of average Russian Women led by one Babushka [old woman](who are fearless) could have defeated us easily. I have rarely encountered an American woman as diligent or who works as hard, Russian women are strong willed talented and cultured they provide for thier children and families go to work earn the money cook clean sew play instruments dance sing they are physically active with sports they carry themselves with pride. when they leave the house for bread you would think they are off to the Opera They stand out in a crowd. Once on my way to consult with the Department Head I passed a woman in the hall I asked the Professor more like told him she is Russian? he replied she was our new Native speaker teaching a course next semester.
Jesse Garon
Posted: Mar 25, 2014 11:47 am    
Billie Joe took the plane down! he had nothing to live for anymore....
I am the Arm
Posted: Mar 25, 2014 1:08 pm    
seems like a lotta hacking going on the board lately...is billie joe doing that too? he be busy
Jesse Garon
Posted: Mar 25, 2014 4:07 pm    
he met Lindsay Lohan in rehab and wanted to impress her.
Your answer
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  URL Link  Disable BB codes *What's this?

» Name  » Password 

victim of time

By posting on this board you agree to these Terms Of Use

Page loading time (secs): 0.106