Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / CHICKS WITH DICKS TERRORIZE JACKSON MISSISSIPPI!
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 6:34 pm | Edited by: bvalentine

My ex-girlfriend owned a small clothing shop in town. One day she called all excited exclaiming "YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED.... This tall black transvestite just bought $300 worth of clothes". I just put my head down and murmured "please tell me she/he/it didn't write a check". Of course he/she/it did and of course the check came back and she was screwed.

After that I started reading every once in a great while about similar occurrences. Then about a year ago it was on the news and official; Jackson businesses were being plagued by a "Transvestite Crime Spree". Then eventually they arrested the ring leader.

So last night I'm watching the news and apparently 11 transvestites were arrested after going through the Mall and spraying police-grade pepper spray in to trash cans. A shit load of people got sick after the fumes spread around the mall. They reported of having 17 people hooked up to oxygen and paramedics had to take a 6 month old to the hospital. This morning it was reported on the radio that the attack was in retaliation of their ring-leader getting arrest on counterfeit charges.

Wha-wha-whaaat??? This town is in-fucking-sane. Rurnt.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 6:39 pm

How did this not make Fark?
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 6:56 pm

well, they wouldn't have had to invade jackson if their apartment complex down the street from the buccaneer hadn't been razed....
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 8:12 pm

How come you didn't get caught, billy? Lucky I suppose.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 8:14 pm

did they come up from new orleans? there was a similar gang down in french quarter for awhile
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 8:15 pm

This morning it was reported on the radio that the attack was in retaliation of their ring-leader getting arrest on counterfeit charges.

Now that's UNIT-y...
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 8:47 pm

I'm pretty sure this is what MLK died for.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 8:52 pm

So are those dudes bona-fide drag-queens, or are they dressing up like girls for a disguise?...
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 9:02 pm

are those dudes bona-fide drag-queens

I dunno, you'd have to ask Marsh. All I do know is Jackson does have a huge underground negro-homo-populous. They all work at gas stations and have manicured nails.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 9:04 pm

So they pump your gas, then you pump them in the ass...
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 11:53 pm

Jay and Justice were in Jackson last weekend. They both are chicks...they both have dicks (so Zac tells me)...they both wish they were black...and they were both like women's clothes. I'm convinced they are the guilty parties.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 11:55 pm

i wonder if it's the same chicksw/dicks that used to do the same shit in new orleans.
Posted: Nov 14, 2006 11:59 pm

Marsh

Anybody know how to get in touch with him?
Posted: Nov 15, 2006 1:55 am

Anybody know how to get in touch with him?

I do. Email me
Posted: Nov 15, 2006 3:51 am

We've had the same shit here in Austin! They were hitting the vintage resale shops and stealing the purses of the chicks who work there.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®