Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Wallendas/Black & Whites, Hi-Tone Fri 11/9
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 7:51 pm

Yes!
We may have to do a bass-off to celebrate.
Oxford date pending; still have one more person to talk to.
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 7:43 am

i think i will be in town for this. way cool!
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 7:04 pm

Yeah Theresa K!
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 3:40 pm

T. I believe we are good for 11/23 in Oxford as well.
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 3:19 pm

Next Friday!
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 9:31 pm

you guys picked some night! its like the best night to go out this week.
how to fit all the shows in during that one evening? call hermione from harry potter and get me that two-places-at-once necklace
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 9:54 pm

you guys picked some night! its like the best night to go out this week.

Oh well. This show had been booked for a while. My ESP/telepathy don't work too good so I can't know what else might be going on that far out.

Anyway, this is looking to be our last show with Steve, our drummer (who is moving out of town soon), so we might not be playing for a little bit. Also, keep in mind that the 1-4-5s will probably not finish until sunrise anyway, so you will have ample opportunity to head there afterward. Hell, I don't think Whittemore typically hits the bass solo until about 4:15.
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 5:21 am

the 1-4-5s will probably not finish until sunrise anyway

ha! jp told me pretty much the same thing!

don't you worry. i'll be there AND w/ your john york cd & pix of yer bad self w/ talbot in tow... not to mention pix of the lovely pam
BUT
gotta fit in demons claws too. i feel the need to be speaking french...now, do you have that harry potter necklace or what?
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 4:36 am

Man, that sucks that The Demon's Claws are playing the same night. I wanted to see them.
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 9:17 am

so what time are you planning to start? i gotta figure out how i'm seeing everyone
Posted: Nov 9, 2007 4:20 pm

Tonight!
Come on down!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®