Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Pat's Pizza -the movie
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 12:41 pm

Don't know if this has been posted before but brought a tear to my eye . Old timers enjoy-
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 11:29 pm

very, very nice.
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 9:20 am

wow. great video, they still had some level of sanity. looks to be mid-80's.
I didnt start going until about 1990, but those few years in the early 90's were great! I really miss that place as well as the "old" Buccaneer, not that I dont like the new Buc, just the old one had so many odd and interesting characters like Pats.
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 9:58 am

so where was Pat's located? I've heard about it, but (I guess?) it closed down years before I ever moved here.
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 10:15 am

Will,
Its on Summer ave (on right , heading towards midtown) just before you get to the bridge, near Joe Stewart Body shop
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Was that Cort or Christian entering? Also a quick shot of Lori Rupp, so I'm guessing it was Christian.

Cool vid.
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 7:23 pm

looked to tall to be either of them, maybe jack?
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 7:40 pm

i don't mean that it was jack but that maybe i saw him
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Christian, Anneliese, and Buddy Gray. Cool!
Posted: Oct 25, 2009 8:39 pm

So what became of Dale and Karen? Used to go there back in the 60s when my folks had Famous Pies Bakery around the corner on Scott st. and visit with Dale an play the drums, Karen would play the organ...
Posted: Oct 25, 2009 10:17 pm

I really liked this tribute. It is so hard to explain Pat's Pizza to people so I'm glad to see this exists. I'm glad there was focus on the door. I was surprised to see that they made their own dough!

A
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®