Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / 3/15 @ Neil's: PEZZ/EVIL WIZARD EYES/CHASING SQUIRRELS
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 12:10 pm

We will be holding a brain-splattered, bloody concert to support the second annual Memphis Zombie Massacre at Neil's on Saturday, March 15th, at 9 p.m. $5 at the door for normal attendees, $3 for the zombified.

Show features Pezz, Evil Wizard Eyes, and Chasing Squirrels.

Come out and support your local undead.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 3:23 pm

The last (and hopefully only) time I played at Neil's I got outta there A.S.A.P.

I probably attend, but that place kinda sucks.
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 6:04 pm

WHERE THE FAT MAN ROCKS!

FREE BEER TOMORROW!
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 6:07 pm

The sound guy there RULES!
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 6:16 pm

good luck!
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 6:16 pm

don't forget, TSOT at FULL MOON on monday!
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 10:07 am

How was playing at the full moon club???
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 4:51 pm

Pretty bad
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Neil's has HUGE windows, so at least see a crack in one of em' tonight o.k. guys!?!?!

Flying jazz bass has been the tried and true method so far, but I bet a mic stand could do the job.
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 2:14 am

Neil's was actually pretty fucking cool. I was a little apprehensive at first, but it turned out really well. Someone said that they are trying to branch out a bit. Still some sketchy clientele, but they mainly stayed in the other room.

The sound in there was incredible. The sound guy is amazing. The stage is HUGE and a little intimidating (drum riser and all). Funny, it doesn't seem that big during karaoke.

I'd play there again.
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 10:03 am

amen to the sound and sound guy! awesome.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®