Posted: Sep 19, 2012 5:25 am

thread is gone

could be an error or somethng

i guess i could like start again or somethng
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 5:48 am

i thnk the board people must have made an error or somethng

not BANNED cause i can still type

maybe posting music on a music board thing is obscene in the modern era

however, i pay taxes, and the military created the net, that meaqns i am like 1/34000000 owner

at any rate, where was i?

oh yeah, bio punk, time and mechanics or somethng

if you get BANNED while performing then claim that it is unfair and sue for racism and stress

within every bio piunk orchestra there whould be like a drummer lawyer or swomethng in case the take is low or somethng

this is Ironclad Train Girls

Posted: Sep 19, 2012 6:09 am

Interview with Holograms, or somethng

i thnk hendrix suggested more outside free shows for the poor, especially like poor girls maybe that can;t afford 600 million dollars to see the latest pop guy

which, like posting music on a music board, is probably obscene in the modern era

this is hendrix and then the hyena interviewed

Posted: Sep 19, 2012 7:14 am

persistance over stamina

and bio punk defined (ag'in)

not sure if i should like repost the 45 examples, could post like 46 new examples , or maybe the live streaming ones that aren't live streaming anymore

at any rate, time travel, bio engineering, orchestral change up, and steam powered generater powering an amp/Still combo or somethng

post apoclyptic speak easy

which may be a title there

however this is a repost and you csan change the past, just not shape the futrer

Fairy Girls

Posted: Nov 1, 2012 5:56 pm

This part of the board gets a lot of spam. I bet it was deleted by accident. Carry on sir...I've checked some of the videos out and it's not bad. I like the bio element but not the goth like stuff.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®