Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Goner Records / new GONER stickers
Posted: Feb 5, 2011 1:23 am

Just got my order and the sticker that came with it is new! Like the one at the top of my computer screen. Its the neon sign!

I must say this is my favorite one and if you send me more of them with my next order i will see that they get distributed appropriately.

Cool sticker!
Posted: Feb 5, 2011 10:08 am | Edited by: Cole

Those stickers are the coolest. I love getting those stickers, and me and my kids stick 'em everywhere. My truck, my wife's car, pepsi trucks, turntables, my kids guitars, drums, their friends guitars, basses, skateboards, bikes, dirtbikes, atvs, refrigerators, treestands, luggage, compound bow case, library books, basketball goals, and i'm sure a lot more places.
Posted: Feb 5, 2011 3:00 pm

DAMN ! I got gypped on the order I received in the mail today.....No stickers this time ! Who was rushed ?! That one as the neon sign sounds great !
Posted: Feb 5, 2011 3:01 pm

But the order was beautifully packaged....HA! So thanks for that.
Posted: Feb 6, 2011 10:28 am

I must say this is my favorite one and if you send me more of them with my next order i will see that they get distributed appropriately.

you gonna put 'em up at cokely's?
Posted: Mar 6, 2011 2:31 pm

Got the stickers! Thanks! gonna put em up in Dallastown!! hee-haww!
Posted: Sep 16, 2011 7:57 pm

I got a new car, need a new sticker for it. I'll pick one up when I get there in a few days! :)
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®