Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Goner Records / Would anyone come out to Nashville to see The Freeze?
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 4:46 pm

I've just stumbled on the chance to get The Freeze to play a show in Nashville, but if only Nashville people show up, there's no way that I can make the guarantee ($500-$750). So I'm counting on everyone in the surrounding cities to be interested enough.

So would any of you come over to Nashville for this?
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 4:47 pm

I'm also referring to Boston's The Freeze from This Is Boston Not L.A. and stuff like that.
Posted: Mar 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Still just Cliff Hanger and three whoevers?
Posted: Apr 15, 2009 11:35 pm | Edited by: geoffislame

I have no clue what the lineup is now. I may have been told that it's the original lineup, but I'm not 100%. I've only been talking to the booking agent. My memory kind of sucks sometimes, too.

But this show is confirmed.

May 12th @ The Muse (835 4th Ave. S., Nashville, TN 37210). $10. 8 PM.

The Freeze- http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.artistalbums&artis tid=3826&ap=0&albumid=10308085
Bury the Living- www.myspace.com/burythelivinghc
Life Trap- www.myspace.com/lifetrap
Symptoms- www.myspace.com/symptomspunk
Korova- www.myspace.com/korova
Karoshi- www.myspace.com/karoshitn
Posted: Apr 30, 2009 3:05 am

The Freeze has cancelled their tour, but the rest of the show is still happening.
Posted: May 1, 2009 10:02 am

so... will anyone go to Nashville NOT to see the Freeze?
Posted: May 2, 2009 12:28 am

damn, this show is right down the street from me and I wouldn't even think of going without the Freeze playing.
Posted: May 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Dr. Know is playing in their place. Tonight!

And no, I don't think that anyone cares about the other bands over here. I was just being informative. Sorry that that was so out of line and everything.
Posted: May 12, 2009 3:57 pm

DR KNOW!!! dang!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®