1. Peace and love for all the world.
2. I’d like to retract that statement and replace it with something more useful to myself.
3. A working car stuffed with cash.
4. A map.
5. I want my damn monkey back.
7. I want this baby to shut up for ten minutes so I can finish this list.
9. Peace and love for all the world.
10. I want people to come to this show because we’ve worked ourselves crazy on it, and baby needs shoes!
Don’t miss the Celebration of the Eye, sponsored by the Interplanetary Church of the Cosmic Claus and Rev. Harlan T. Bobo.
According to Rev. Bobo, this year’s services, held December 18th and 19th at the Hi-Tone Cafe, will be in 3-D with a special appearance by the Eye. Glasses provided; free cookies at intermission. Admission is $7, or free for whoever returns the monkey stolen from Rev. Bobo at the 2008 services.
The Eye is upon you!
Tune into WEVL FM 89.9 today at 5 p.m. for a live broadcast from Rev. Bobo!!!
And look for a restock of Harlan’s Christmas CD, Merry Christmas Spaceman, at Goner Records later this week.